Celebrities sure were feeling the love this weekend.
But that wasn't all that was brewing in and around Tinseltown.
We've got the details on Kate Middleton's first public baby-bumpin' appearance, which flick dominated the box office and more, right here.
• Tying the Knot: Jessica Simpson's best friend CaCee Cobb and Scrubs star Donald Faison married Saturday at a private house in Los Angeles. The Fashion Star host served as a bridesmaid for the nuptials, walking down the aisle with groomsman Zach Braff.
• Back in Business: Kate Middleton overcame her bouts with severe morning sickness to make her first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy at the BBC's Sports Personality of the Year Awards.
• Engagement Bling: Speaking of which, Kelly Clarkson announced her engagement to beau Brandon Blackstock and showed off her stunning (and massive) yellow canary diamond ring.
• Connecticut School Massacre: Following the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newton, Conn., that took the lives of 20 children and six school employees, Fox pulled new episodes of Family Guy and American Dad, which contained sensitive material about children. The Parental Guidance L.A. premiere was also canceled. And as for that alleged Morgan Freeman quote—it's fake.
• Saturday Night F-Bomb: Samuel L. Jackson dropped an F-bomb during his guest appearance on Saturday Night Live this week. Meanwhile, SNL alum Martin Short returned to host the show for a third time.
• Box Office: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey topped this weekend's box office at $84.8 million, followed by Rise of the Guardians at $7.4 million and Lincoln at $7.2 million.
• Zeroing In: A new trailer for Zero Dark Thirty, which revealed more about Jessica Chastain's CIA analyst character was released just a day after the film nabbed four Golden Globe Awards nominations.
• Disney Fun: Jessica Alba and her family spend some time with Mickey Mouse.