Season three of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starts tonight, so in case you missed a moment of last season, we're here to make sure you are caught up on all the big storylines, all the nasty feuds and all the best moments of season two.
1. Brandi Versus Kyle and Kim: Yikes. Talk about your bad first impressions. During one of the first meetings between new Housewife Brandi Glanville and Kyle and Kim Richards, and already the word "slut pig" was thrown around. When Taylor Armstrong has to come between Kim and Brandi (who was wearing a cast) as the voice of reason, you know that you've hit rock bottom. Worst. Game night. Ever.
2. Kyle Does the Splits: It was supposed to be an engagement party for Lisa Vanderpump's daughter Pandora Vanderpump, but it quickly turned into the Kyle show when the mom of four performed the splits, on top of a table in the middle of a crowd.
3. Kim's Intoxication: Just press play and try and decipher what is happening here when Kim visits Adrienne Maloof's husband Paul for a consult at his office. The term "train wreck" comes to mind.
4. Pandora's Wedding: Not all the best moments from RHOBH second season had to do with drama and bitch fests. For example, the extravagant wedding of Lisa's daughter Pandora was truly a sight to behold. But of course, the Housewives had to speculate on how much the whole affair cost the family.
5. Camille walks out on Taylor: It was always suspected that Taylor Armstrong was a victim of domestic abuse in season two, but you-know-what hit the fan when Camille stormed out of a group discussion about it afterTayloronce again skirted around the issue. "You need to be honest!" the ex-Kelsey Grammer shouted before leaving the room. What followed next was a humbling moment for Lisa.