Michael Phelps and girlfriend Megan Rossee made their red carpet debut Monday night at a Speedo event in London. The stunning blonde model looked perfectly comfortable on the arm of her Olympian beau, but just who is she?
Here are five need-to-know facts about the woman dating this newly retired superstar swimmer.
1. She's a model: Well, yeah, look at her. According to Rossee's ModelMayhem.com profile, she's 5'10", 125 pounds and a size 2. And while she's open to acting, editorial, fitness, glamour, sports, runway, swimwear, underwater and even lingerie modeling, she doesn't do nudes.
2. She's athletic, too: Rossee played soccer at Lyon College in Arkansas. She graduated in 2009 with a B.A. in psychology. She was a TranSouth Conference Scholar Athlete in 2007 and 2008, meaning she had at least a 3.0 grade point average.
3. She wants kids (maybe): In June, Rossee posted an Instagram shot of herself pushing a stroller while Rollerblading. "Hahah... Maaaybe 5-10 years down the road," she wrote.
4. She's a dog lover: Everyone knows dog people are the best people! Fortunately, Rossee is a fan of Phelps and his beloved pups, Herman and Stella. She retweeted four images of the athlete and his dogs last month, calling the trio "Cuuuuties"
5. She didn't dive headfirst into a relationship with Phelps: It took some time! Phelps officially welcomed Rossee "to the twitter world" on Feb. 6. Although she tweeted about visiting Phelps and Jeff Gross on Feb. 10 and wished him a happy Valentine's Day, she told a pal on Feb. 16 she was "recently single." The next week (Feb. 22) she thanked Phelps on the microblogging site, writing, "Yet again I had a great time...thank you :) @michaelphelps" She continued her cyber-flirtation with the athlete and said it was "so awesome to watch u finally" on June 28 at the Olympic Trials in Omaha. By the actual Olympics in London, we think it's safe to say Phelps and Rossee were official: The California native followed her man across the pond to cheer him on in his final Olympic Games.
Sure, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but it looks like Phelps caught a good one!