It's the awards show that no one wants to be a part of!
The Golden Raspberry Awards, better known as the Razzies, handed out awards for the worst of the worst tonight, honoring the worst acting, directing and writing in the film industry.
Adam Sandler broke the nomination record, "scoring" 11 nominations for his work in Jack and Jill and Just Go With It, but was he able to break the record for most Razzies won? Find out…
Congratulations, or um, apologies, are in order for Sandler, who managed to sweep the Razzies, with his two films winning 10 awards.
Sandler managed to win worst actor and actress for his roles in Jack and Jill, while worst supporting actor went to Al Pacino for his work as Al Pacino in the film. Worst supporting actress? David Spade, who played a bully named Monica.
Sandler and Co.'s sweep of every category is a first in the Razzies' 32-year history, so it's safe to say that Razzie voters really did not like Jack and Jill.
A small consolation? The Jack and Jill cast barely beat the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 for worst screen ensemble.
Complete list of "winners" at the 2012 Golden Raspberry Awards:
• Worst Picture: Jack and Jill
• Worst Director: Dennis Dugan
• Worst Actor: Adam Sandler
• Worst Actress: Adam Sandler
• Worst Screen Ensemble: The entire cast of Jack and Jill
• Worst Screen Couple: Adam Sandler and either Katie Holmes, Al Pacino or Adam Sandler, Jack and Jill
• Worst Supporting Actor: Al Pacino
• Worst Supporting Actress: David Spade
• Worst Screenplay: Jack and Jill
• Worst Prequel, Sequel, Remake or Ripoff: Jack and Jill