Look out, Hollywood, there's a new heiress next door. She may be blonde and rich, like most of the neighborhood, but she's certain to raise a few well-plucked brows.
Enter 22-year-old Petra Ecclestone, the big-spending Croatian heiress who just purchased the famous $150 million Spelling-family home in Holmby Hills. She bares a striking resemblance to a certain heiress we know so well, but don't let that fool you.
Here's what you need to know about this blond buyer:
1. She's No Paris Hilton: A self-proclaimed workaholic, she doesn't like drinking or partying. "Don't invite me out, I'm very boring, " she has said. "I think people party only when they're not really happy with themselves." And she's not looking to take a page from Paris' playbook, either. "I don't want to be famous. Paris has done well for herself, but that's not the route I want to go down," she explains.
2. Good Looks and Lots of Money Run in the Family: She and big sis Tamara have modeling experience, taking after their mother, Slavika, a former Armani model. But the real power comes from daddy, Formula One president and CEO Bernie Ecclestone. Formula One is the European equivalent of NASCAR. As of 2011, his net worth is approximately $4 billion. And lucky for Petra, nearly all of his cash is sitting pretty offshore in his daughters' trust funds.
3. She Had a Health Scare: Petra was diagnosed with viral meningitis when she was 14 years old. She overcame the potentially deadly disease and is currently an ambassador for the Meningitis Trust.
4. She's a Fashion Designer...Sorta: She started her own line called Form at the age of 19. Too bad the company was liquidated less than two years after it began. Oops.
5. She's Off the Market: Petra is set to marry 27-year-old businessman Jamie Stunt this summer, and guests can expect pure glamour. Expensive champagne, cars and a private performance from Rihanna were all part of the celebration for the engagement party.