It's that time again!
"I'm so excited to be on Dancing With the Stars!" E! star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett exclaimed Monday as ABC revealed the cast for the upcoming 12th season.
"It couldn't have come at a more perfect time in my life," Kendra says. "I'm almost back to my prebaby body so I'm excited for all the costumes! I've always loved the show, so its really cool I get to be on it. I have a competitive streak in me so I'm so excited to compete!"
And she'll be excitedly competing against...
The usual assortment of active and retired athletes, a rapper, a fresh-faced Disney Channel star and TV and film actors whose heydays were more than a few days ago, many of whom make you think twice and say to yourself, "I can't believe so-and-so is 60!"
After springing a massive leak last season, ABC played it pretty close to the vest this time around, managing to keep the final-final line-up secret until...well, at least for longer than last time.
But the wait is over!
Introducing the season-12 cast of Dancing WIth the Stars:
• Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, 25, reality TV star
• Hines Ward, 34, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver and two-time Super Bowl winner
• Ralph Macchio, 49, the original Karate Kid
• Sugar Ray Leonard, 54, former world champion fighter and member of the International Boxing Hall of Fame
• Chris Jericho, 40, WWF/WWE champion and host of the ABC game show Downfall
• Kirstie Alley, 60, Emmy winner and sometimes-Fat Actress
• Romeo, 21, rapper (dad Master P memorably noncompeted in season two)
• Chelsea Kane, 22, star of animated Disney Channel series Fish Hooks (along with DWTS alum Kyle Massey), costarred on Jonas L.A.
• Wendy Williams, 46, talk-show host
• Petra Nemcova, 31, supermodel
• "Psycho" Mike Catherwood, 31, Love Line cohost, L.A. radio personality from KROQ-FM
The new season starts March 21, whether these cats are ready or not.
(Originally published Feb. 28, 2011, at 7:05 p.m. PT)