Alright, so Justin Bieber might not be the official King of Summer as chosen by Team Robsten E! Online readers, but that doesn't mean he didn't have an awesome summer. It just takes a quick glance at his Twitter to know the kid's having the best summer of his life.
Example: "so much has happened in the last year. all because of your support. thank u. performing at this years VMA's!!! Last year i went and no one knew who i was and this year gonna PERFORM!!! Wild!! DREAM BIG!" Awww—who's feeling a little inspired now?
And so while Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoy their summer monarch status, let's celebrate the end of summer with the five best Bieber moments:
1. Justin getting hit in the head: This summer was all about running into stuff for the poor Bieberhead. But whether he fell victim to revolving doors or glass walls or crazy fans throwing stuff, Biebs always kept a cool attitude. So J.B. + minor head injury + cool attitude = LOLs. No hate!
2. The Kanye-Bieber Twitter connection: It was just another average Sunday morning when newly reformed Kanye West tweeted: "Listening to Justin Bieber 'Run Away love'... I love Sunday mornings in the crib." Can't blame Yeezy, that song is the jam but he quickly followed that tweet with: "I just did the most cliche celebrity tweet of all time... listening to! When people tweet that I'm always like... uuum great .. so what!" And just like that, an early morning Kanye-Bieber lovefest started that made the day magical.
"it's not a so what moment for me. I'm 16 and a fan. I'm kinda hyped u are listening to my stuff. Thank u. Nice sunday morning," J.B. gushed.
Kanye tweeted what we were all thinking: "So bugged out me and @JustinBieber are tweeting at the same time... Social networking is pretty awesome." Then took the opportunity to pitch a collabo: "An I'm honored that you like my Music @JustinBieber!!! You gotta hear the album. Maybe we can do something together. Me, You and Raekwon."
Two weeks later, a "Runaway Love" remix featuring Kanye and Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon existed. Magic!
3. Bieber on a Segway: Well, Segways are just inherently funny so watching the Biebs escape a stampede of screaming girls on a Segway is just automatically the best. Gotta love the way his big purple hat just zooms by your screen.
4. Biebs hates on zits: The summer marked Justin's first big endorsement deal with Proactiv and look at him read those lines in that soft lighting. So pretty! And the way he delivers lines like "Hormones kick in, I don't wanna stop that" makes us even more excited for his big CSI acting debut.
5. Bieber manhandling Miley Cyrus: While filming his 3D concert in Madison Square Garden, Justin got all up on Miley during their duet "Overboard." Manhandles might be too strong of a word but he did super close and gently touched her a few times during the song, which drove the audience wild. So hot!
What was your favorite Bieber moment? You have one right? Everyone does! Because in the mediocre summer that was 2k10, Justin gave us all something to Belieb in.
Get more Bieber in our Big on Twitter gallery. He's always trending in some roundabout way.