It's that time again, folks. Slip into your hip boots and join us as we wade through the best of your Soup week.
1. The Real Housewives Of New Jersey: The Giudices may be bankrupt, but that doesn't stop them from taking an informative trip to Italy, where Teresa and Joe's kids learn there are other kinds of douches besides their parents.
2. The Rachel Zoe Project: Given Rachel's perpetual state of bitchiness, there always seems to be something that's gotten up her ass. Clothing, apparently, is not among those many things.
3. Bachelor Pad: Remember how much you loved cute, chirpy Tenley? Who Jake dumped? Remember how much you wanted to console her? Remember how much you wanted to see her eat pie until she vomited? Now at least you can have that much.
4. Live With Regis and Kelly: If you got a phone call from Regis and Kelly, would you believe it? Of course not. Because you're so high all the time. But what if you were just a normal home maker in Virginia Beach? If you smell hilarity, you're on to something. And high, of course.
5. Roy Wood Jr.: America has learned much from Dr. Laura. Mainly what happens when an aging white woman throws out the N-word like so much New Years confetti. Comedian Roy Wood Jr. provides his unique analysis of the controversial situation.