Matthew Rolston/Rolling Stone
• The Jonas Brothers are men now. That's why they're posing like a late-'90s boy band on Rolling Stone—that's just what men do.
• E!'s own Kendra Wilkinson offered some insight into her "sexy bachelorette/bridal shower" fun on her blog. Wish we were there.
• This OP ad with Sophia Bush and AnnaLynne McCord also appears to have surfaced from the same time period. Are we time traveling? Is this real life?
• Everyone's still trying to beat Emma Watson to her college announcement. Right now, the Internet's money is on Columbia.
• Kodak is working on reuniting Megan Fox with the Rose Boy so they can have an awkward, feel-good moment that will inspire us all to buy more Kodak.
• Breckin Meyer makes fun of the Perez Hilton postpunch webcam crying video and then Zac Efron pops up in this Funny or Die vid.
Our Kardashian ladies always travel in a pack, and are those sneakers not crazy high heels they're wearing in the Big Pic?