Kevin Mazur/VF/Getty Images
• John Mayer was OK sharing Jennifer Aniston with Jack Black and Brad Pitt's misty, water-color memories, but apparently Jen was so not OK with her strummer boy posing for a pic with a few backstage beauties at Sunday night's Oscars.
• Knowing full well that Kate Winslet has what it takes, Hugh Hefner is hoping the newly minted Oscar winner didn't really mean it when she said she might be done with the whole nudity thing.
• Speaking of the Oscars, Miley Cyrus is disappointed she didn't get to meet also-ran Angelina Jolie on the red carpet.
• We know Jennifer Love Hewitt played Audrey Hepburn in a biopic a few years back, but does anybody else find it kinda strange that she got dressed up as the late legend's Holly Golightly character to celebrate her 30th birthday?
• As always, Johnny Depp showed off his cool sense of style this weekend. Val Kilmer, on the other hand…
Be sure to check out our Big Picture gallery, if for no other reason than to see Rainn Wilson in a wig, cape and green neon tights!