Total Divas season six is almost here!
The new season of the hit E! series premieres on Nov. 16 and when the show returns we'll meet three new cast members, WWE announcer Renee Young and WWE stars Lana and Maryse.
But before the show premieres, we want you to get to know each of the new cast members a little bit better. So take a look at the list below to get the scoop on the three ladies and learn more about them before the start of Total Divas season six!
1. She's in a relationship with a WWE star: Renee is currently dating WWE's Dean Ambrose. Here's a cute picture of them hanging with family!
2. Young isn't her real last name: Renee was given the name Rene Young when she started at the WWE in Oct. 2012. She was born Renee Paquette in Toronto, Canada on Sept. 19, 1985.
3. She's good friends with Nikki Bella and Brie Bella: Renee can be seen hanging with The Bella Twins on Instagram and when Nikki recently made her return to the WWE ring, Renee posted a sweet message to her friend.
Renee wrote, "Love having my girl @thenikkibella back in the ring! The strength of this woman to get back in the ring after neck surgery is beyond incredible. Happy to have you back girl!!"
1. She's a newlywed: Lana married WWE's Rusev over the summer in not one but two wedding ceremonies! The couple married first in Malibu and then in Bulgaria where Rusev is from!
2. Lana isn't her real name: While she goes by Lana in the WWE world, she was actually born Catherine Joy Perry on March 24, 1985.
3. She lived in Latvia growing up: Though she was born in Florida, Lana and her family moved to Latvia. When she was a teenager, Lana moved back to the U.S. to pursue a career in dance.
1. She's married to a WWE legend: That's right, Maryse is married to The Miz! The couple tied the knot in the Bahamas in 2014 and are both set to appear on Total Divas this season!
2. She admits there's "tension" this season on Total Divas: When asked if there will be "tension" between cast members on the upcoming season of Total Divas, Maryse told E! News "for sure." So we can expect lots of drama when the show returns!
3. She's from Canada: Maryse was born in Quebec, raised in New Brunswick and she's actually fluent in both French and English!
Now that you know a little bit more about these three amazing ladies, make sure to tune in to season six of Total Divas to see how they get along with the rest of the cast!