Jackson Lee/Splash News
Lady Gaga was an open book while appearing on The Howard Stern Show Monday.
The Joanne songstress opened up about everything from her music to her personal life and left no stone unturned. If you wanted to learn more about Gaga, here are eight things we took away from her tell-all interview.
1. She avoids wardrobe malfunctions by having her stylist gluing her underwear to her "you-know-what without even asking. Lady Gaga said there will "absolutely not" be a nip slip or anything of the like during her Super Bowl performance.
2. She calls Tony Bennett when she has a bad day, but sometimes he calls her because he has a "sixth sense" about when she's going through a tough time.
3. Although she and Taylor Kinney called off their engagement, Gaga still thinks he's "awesome" because of how supportive he is of her work no matter what direction she decides to go in. "He's been my lover and a friend for so long," she said. "We love each other. That's it."
4. Kinney has no problem with new album Joanne and the many references to them as a couple. "There is a lot of things on this album about our relationship and he is so supportive of that," she explained.
5. Gaga's TV career started long before American Horror Story: Hotel, as she appeared on HBO's The Sopranos as an extra while she was in high school. Her next on-camera role will be the remake of A Star Is Born, which will co-star Bradley Cooper.
6. Her real estate portfolio is growing. Gaga already owns Frank Zappa's house, but she's also looking to purchase a house in L.A. where friends can come and record music. Consider it a Los Angeles version of Prince's Paisley Park.
7. Gaga has a tattoo of an angel on her skull.
8. She used to be in a Led Zeppelin cover band.
For more fun facts about the singer-actress, listen to the interview!