Happy birthday, Ryan Reynolds!
The actor and joke-cracking husband and father of two is celebrating the big 4-0 today and, as his Twitter followers know, the Deadpool star's deadpan tweets are just as endearing as the work he's done on the big screen.
From giving advice to fans asking for dating tips to teasing Olivia Wilde about her parenting methods, Ryan has never shied away from tweeting his 2 cents.
So in honor of his milestone birthday, here's a sampling of his sagest Twitter wisdom from the past year for your reading pleasure:
15. She may be little, but she packs a wallop. Ryan often tweets about his adventures with his now almost 2-year-old daughter James, often resulting in some eye-opening anecdotes.
13. We can't wait to see what James has to say when she's old enough to read these.
12. Though she may already be exacting her revenge...
11. Now we know who really achy-breaks his heart.
10. As wife Blake Lively knows by now, he's also quite the romantic.
9. Unless your name is Dirk.
8. In addition to doling out the dating advice, he's also willing to dig deep to help a fan in need.
7. Ryan Reynolds is actually free to park in our living room anytime.
6. We'll teach him how to use apps if he happens to stop by.
5. At least Olivia Wilde knows she's not alone, presuming she appreciates sarcasm.
4. You laugh now, Dad, but wait till you're dropping her off at college.
3. Meanwhile, he's all for female empowerment.
2. And he's been through some s--t. Literally.
1. Better yet, he knows he's a little off and he's not afraid to let fans know why.
So in conclusion, happy birthday to the sassiest man on Twitter. Ryan, we look forward to more life lessons, especially now that you're another year wiser.