The Mowgli's and Cayucas are kicking of the 2015 Summer Concert Series in style. The cool bands have teamed up to hit the stage together on Wednesday at The Grove in Los Angeles. Their music is perfect for summer. Get to know these musicians ahead of their show:
1. They Roll Deep: The Mowgli's bring the fun wherever they go—it's hard not to be a party machine when your group includes seven fun-loving members. The bandmates are: Colin Louis Dieden (vocals, guitar, percussion), Katie Jayne Earl (vocals, percussion), Matthew Di Panni (bass, vocals), Josh Hogan (guitar, vocals), Dave Appelbaum (keys, vocals), Spencer Trent (guitar, vocals) and Andy Warren (drums, percussion, vocals).
2. "Summertime" Is the Best Time: Want to put a smile on your face pronto? Of course you do! Listen to The Mowgli's single "Summertime" to get into the best mood ever. This song is perfect for backyard parties, bonfires, road trips...really any summer festivities you've got planned.
3. California Love: Both The Mowgli's and Cayucas hail from The Golden State. Their music gives off those California-cool vibes that are just perfect for summer.
4. Get Your Dance On: Cayucas' debut LP Dancing at the Blue Lagoon came out on June 23, and is already getting lots of (well-deserved) love from critics and fans.
5. Two of a Kind: Seem like you're seeing double? That's because twin brothers Zach Yudin and Ben Yudin make up Cayucas. We are absolutely loving all the fun snaps the duo posts on Instagram, especially those awesome #TBT shots.
The Mowgli's and Cayucas take the stage at the 2015 Summer Concert Series at The Grove on July 8 at 7:30 p.m. PT.