Tarek El Moussa, Daughter Taylor


Tarek El Moussa is focusing on his kids following an announcement that he and Christina Moussa, their mom and his wife and co-star on HGTV's Flip or Flop, had separated—and the drama that ensued.

He also still considers his ex a "great person and mom."

Tarek posted on Instagram Thursday a photo of himself with daughter Taylor, 6, posing by the water near boats decorated with holiday lights.

"Me and the #love of my life #crushing it!!!" Tarek wrote. "It's been a #crazy few days but we #love our kids soooo #much!! My #heart and #soul."

Tarek and Christina, who also share 15-month-old son Brayden, revealed this week they had separated early this year and have dated other people since their split.

They also announced that they will continue working together. Tarek and Christina often promoted Flip or Flop on social media over the past few months with photos of the two, with no indication of any strife in their relationship.

"Christina your a phoney (sic)," the person wrote to Tarek on Instagram.

"She's a great person and mom," Tarek responded. "We have had many many struggles that's all."

Yesss #minigolf ???? #fliporflopsellingsummer #fliporflop

A photo posted by Christina El Moussa (@christinaelmoussa) on

Season #7 Episode #2 starts today!!#Fliporflop is back.....#hide ya #kids hide ya #wives... We coming for you! #instagood

A photo posted by Tarek El Moussa (@therealtarekelmoussa) on

All new #fliporflop on tonight @hgtv

A photo posted by Christina El Moussa (@christinaelmoussa) on

All new #FliporFlop tomorrow at 9pm!!! I hope everyone is ready to see some BIG transformations!!.... And of course... Cute kids????

A photo posted by Tarek El Moussa (@therealtarekelmoussa) on

In their breakup announcement, the couple had also addressed an "unfortunate misunderstanding" in which police were called to their home.

Following the HGTV stars' announcement, it was reported police were called to the family's Orange County, California house in May to investigate a report of a "possibly suicidal male with a gun."

According to an incident report obtained by E! News, Christina said Tarek "took a handgun, put it in his backpack and ran outside" their home, reaching a state park, where police, aided by one of their helicopters, tracked him down. They later found five firearms in the house and he relinquished them voluntarily for 30 days as a precautionary measure.

The couple said in their split announcement the incident was an "unfortunate misunderstanding" and that the police were called "in an abundance of caution."

  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our Cookie Policy.