by Mike Vulpo | Wed., Sep. 2, 2015 4:08 PM
Brunette today, blond tomorrow!
For the Kardashian and Jenner girls, switching up hair colors certainly isn't out of the norm. Whether working a brand-new wig for a photoshoot or simply showing off a new style on the streets of Calabasas, Calif., these dolls always like to switch it up.
Such was the case this week when Kylie Jenner decided to unveil a major mane makeover via Instagram Tuesday night. "Took months of not dying my hair and wearing wigs to get my hair back to health so I can do this!!" the 18-year-old captioned online. "Thank you @priscillavalles @maishaoliver for putting up with me all day. I'm going for an ashy dirty blonde for the fall. But this s--t's a process!"
With such a drastic new do, we decided to rank the 10 best blond hair moments with the entire Kardashian-Jenner family. You may be surprised to find out who ends up on top.
10. Kylie Jenner, February 2015: Maybe it's the lips that had us intrigued. Regardless, the youngest Jenner wowed in a brassy blond wig for Love magazine earlier this spring.
9. Khloé Kardashian, March 2015: In the beginning of the year, the E! star left Meche Salon in Beverly Hills with a fresh blond look.
Brooks / Splash News
KAO/Splash News/Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Ellen Von Unwerth
5. Khloé Kardashian, December 2014: "I missed being blonde!!!" KoKo wrote on Instagram shortly before Christmas. "Thank you @traceycunningham1 for turning me back blonde again!!! I love you girly!!!"
4. Kylie Jenner, Today: Forget about icy blue (or even pink) locks. Kylie is all about the blond…for now!
3. Kendall Jenner, August 2015: Less than two weeks ago, the supermodel experienced a Barbie-like moment while resting in bed. "Ken-Doll," she captioned on Instagram.
2. Kim Kardashian, March 2015: During Paris Fashion Week, Nori's mom debuted platinum blond tresses. "It's just for fun," a source said at the time. "She wanted a change."
KCS Presse / Splash News
1. Kourtney Kardashian, June 2010: Back on Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney participated in a swimsuit photoshoot for Beach Bunny that featured blond wigs. You look good, Kourt!
New episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians return Sunday, Sept. 27 at 9PM, only on E!