by Gabi Duncan | Sun., Nov. 6, 2016 8:00 PM
Ashley Nicole Roberts' hopes and dreams finally came true when longtime boyfriend Philip Wheeler proposed on Sunday's all-new episode of WAGS Miami!
In the midst of enjoying a romantic dinner at the Villa Casa Casuarina (aka the Versace Mansion), the Atlanta Falcons linebacker escorted his ladylove to the pool and pretended to tie his shoe before getting down on one knee and surprising her with a dazzling, pear-shaped rock.
"I'm in shock," Ashley said after he slipped the stunning ring onto her finger. "Phil, he's just such an amazing person. I feel so blessed to find somebody like that. I thank god every day for bringing him to me."
Here are more must-see moments from the latest episode:
1. Hencha's basketball boo visited her in Miami: Hencha Voigt was overjoyed when her potential boyfriend, Archie Goodwin, came into town. The couple spent some quality time on the court for a cute Love & Basketball date, in which the pro baller attempted to teach her how to shoot hoops, and the fitness model could definitely feel the chemistry between them. "Of course I would love to date Archie seriously," she explained. "But on his own time, whenever he's ready, because I want him to be ready for a woman like moi!"
2. Claudia and Julius discussed marriage: After learning about Philip's plan to propose, Claudia Sampedro wondered if that was where her own relationship with Julius Peppers was headed. "It's definitely something that I want," she told him. "My parents have been together for 30 years almost; that's always what I've seen. So, marriage is something I do see in my future, and it's something that I want to go through with." However, Julius admitted he doesn't feel the pressure to get married or engaged—at the moment. "I like the space that we're in right now," he replied. "I like where we're at."
3. Darnell helped Phil make a big purchase: Despite the problems in her own relationship with Reshad Jones, Darnell Nicole put on a brave face and went with Philip to Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers to offer her expert advice on Ashley's engagement ring. "Phil cannot mess this up at all because Ashley is very particular!" she said. "If you mess this up, I'm going to pay for it. I'm not trying to hear that s--t!"
4. Claudia and Ashley still weren't able to get along: Hencha was back on good terms with the group after making amends with Vanessa Cole, so she invited the girls to a pool party to meet Archie. But just like déjà vu, another argument unfortunately erupted between Claudia and Ashley because their issues from Bimini hadn't yet been resolved. "I just feel like I can't be friends with her if she can't be real with me," Ashley said. "I feel like you can't own up to your flaws and when you make a mistake." Claudia didn't understand why she needed to admit fault or apologize, so Ashley eventually got fed up and told her to "go home to her kids." Claudia couldn't handle the confrontation any longer, so she called Ashley's bluff and left before they could reach a solution.
5. Ashley treated Phil to an intense couple's massage: During their staycation at the Versace Mansion, Ashley decided to pamper her man with a relaxing spa session. But Phil wasn't comfortable when he realized another man would be rubbing his naked body. "If he don't want him, I'll take him!" Ashley said. "He looks real strong. Them hands might do some damage!" LOL! But the massage took an unexpected turn as both masseuses physically climbed on top of their respective clients to knead out those kinks. "You looked real relaxed," she told Phil. "I'm trying to figure out what just happened to me. He's working me out, hunny!"
6. Phil had another surprise for Ashley: The morning after the proposal, Phil took Ashley for a stroll on the beach where her closest girlfriends, including Darnell and Vanessa, were waiting with champagne! "I just really can't believe that Phil planned all of my proposal, told my friends they could come and celebrate with me and let me have time with my girls," she gushed. "For him to get all of that done without me figuring it out is amazing!" But it also made her a little worried. "He is sneaky," she said. "I'ma have to keep my eye on him!"
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Asia edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?