by Gabi Duncan | Sun., Jul. 10, 2016 8:00 PM
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little experimentation!
Tonight's WAGS proves Natalie Halcro and Olivia Pierson will literally try anything in the name of research—even anal bleaching. If you're unfamiliar with the procedure, just let the above GIF be your guide. "Nothing like having a formal a--hole for a formal event!" Olivia quips as she prepares for boyfriend Marcedes Lewis' charity event.
However, butt aesthetics are the least of these ladies' worries with all the boyfriend drama, friendship drama, wedding drama and party drama on Sunday night's episode. Yes, there's a whole lot of drama going on, but what else is new?!
Take a look below to recap the most OMG moments one more time!
1. Friends Forever: Autumn Ajirotutu meets with Tia Shipman for lunch to recap her confrontation with Natalie at spring training. Tia asks if they will ever be able to bury the hatchet to which Autumn casually responds, "I don't know. We have a black president and no one ever thought that we'd see that, so anything is possible."
2. Dirty 30: Nicole Williams throws boyfriend Larry English a blowout bash for his 30th birthday and invites all her girls and all his athlete friends. But Olivia blows the whistle on Tia at the party and tells Sophia Pierson that she saw her blatantly flirting with Marcedes!
3. Party Surprise: Meanwhile, Natalie is surprised to see Shaun Phillips for the first time since they decided to take a break. She gets pissed at Nicole for not giving her at least some type of warning. "I understand you guys are going through something, but it's Larry's birthday," Nicole says. "It's his best friend. Put yourself in my shoes." Even though she's upset, Natalie agrees to make the most of the situation and not let it spoil Larry's night.
4. Down in the DM: Barbie Blank hosts a brunch at her house and, not aware of the previous night's events, invites both Olivia and Tia. Sophia immediately confronts Tia over the meal about her behavior with Marcedes. "With your body language and stuff, it was a little bit much," Sophia tells her.
Tia responds, "I'm allowed to be friendly. I wasn't like, 'Oh, what do your boxers look like?'" Then, she reveals that she already has a man of her own: an Indianapolis Colts player. But in a shocking twist, Olivia reveals Tia's boo sent her a direct message on Instagram only months before!
5. Double Wedding: Barbie's wedding is right around the corner, so Nicole accompanies her to a bridal gown fitting. But even though she's just there to be supportive, Nicole is overcome with wedding fever and asks to try on a dress too! "I might as well since I'm here," she says.
Barbie is completely flabbergasted. "Nicole is single, white female right now," she says. "Like, what is happening? You're not engaged! This is my day. Back off!"
6. Bridal Tears: Then, Barbie receives some shocking news from her wedding planner while at the bridal shop: She has to switch wedding venues! With only five weeks left before the ceremony, she breaks down in tears as Nicole tries to console her (while they're both still wearing wedding dresses).
7. Oil & Vinegar: Natalie and Autumn meet up to hash out their differences and hopefully put their messy feud behind them. But Natalie wants an apology and Autumn is reluctant to give her one. "At the end of the day, I don't give a f--k," she tells Nat. "It's f--king dead. At this point in time, it's going to keep going in circles and circles." Ultimately, the conversation ends with the ladies simply agreeing to disagree.
8. Red Flag: Olivia is peeved with Tia once again at Marcedes' charity function after catching her getting a little too chummy with him. What's more, when Marcedes introduces Olivia to his mother for the first time, Tia is already best buds with her too!
After Olivia gets interrogated by Marcedes' mom, she tells Natalie, Nicole and Barbie how Tia crossed the line. Then, Tia walks over to ask if she can speak with Olivia privately, but she declines. Instead, Natalie sticks up for her cousin and tells Tia her behavior isn't cool. However, Tia doesn't want to participate in that conversation. "I don't talk to people that are, like liaisons," Tia tells her. "I don't talk to liaisons!"
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Asia edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?