by Gabi Duncan | Sun., Oct. 11, 2015 6:00 PM
That's it, dolls! Well, for now.
From Kourtney Kardashian dealing with Scott Disick's unpredictable behavior to Khloe Kardashian confronting Caitlyn Jenner for her comments in Vanity Fair, the season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians was an emotional rollercoaster. But it was also a time for growth with Kris Jenner and Kylie Jenner both experiencing some major life changes!
Be sure to stay tuned for more Kardashian craziness when season 11 kicks off on Sunday, Nov. 15, but before that, let's recap the nine biggest moments from tonight's episode!
1. Kylie moved into her new house: Kylie is an independent woman! "I know I have to wait until I'm 18 before I can officially move in, but seeing all this furniture come in is really getting me excited," she gushed. The move became a family affair when big sisters Kourtney and Khloé arrived to help. Kris also stopped by after she touched down from her vacation, and she shocked her daughters by bringing beau Corey Gamble along. Surprise!
2. Kris confirmed her relationship status: Khloé has been waiting for her mom to officially say Corey is her boyfriend, and she finally did—sort of. "How was your trip?" Khloé asked. "It was so good. It feels like literally forever," Kris replied. "And then you ended up going with your boyfriend?" Khloé inquired. Kris stayed quiet, which told Khloé everything she needed to know. "First of all, the fact that you're not correcting me that he isn't your boyfriend—you're finally admitting you have a boyfriend!" Woohoo! But Kris continued to play it cool. "I'm not going to admit anything," she said. "I am not on trial."
3. Kim Kardashian decided not to put Scott in her video game app: Following Scott's demands for more money and his erratic behavior, Kim decided to put a hold on their potential business deal—which she made perfectly clear to Kourt. "I'm not really proud of Scott's actions lately, and I feel like I don't want him to be in my video game," she said. "I just don't feel like I want that energy in the game."
4. Khloé confronts Caitlyn for her comments about Kris in Vanity Fair: Khloé was less than pleased when she read Caitlyn's interview in the magazine, so she invited her stepdad over to the house to hash it all out. "We don't care if you want to transition," Khloé told her. "We want to support you and be there for you, but we don't think that entails you speaking negatively about my mom. Let's not drag my mom through the mud."
5. Kim and Kris see photos of Scott with another woman online: During his wild bender, scandalous photos of Scott getting cozy with a brunette in France surfaced online. When Cici Bussey called Kim to update her on the latest events, Kris immediately went on the Internet to see the evidence. "That piece of s--t!" Kris said. "It's disrespectful. I think I've often made excuses for Scott and it's just getting tougher and tougher."
6. Kris revealed she has too much sex: Well, this might be a little TMI. "I literally probably have too much sex," she confessed to Kim and Khloé. "I'm exhausted." Khloé was visibly disgusted by her mother's candid revelation. "Okay, I never asked you how much sex you have," she responded. "That's just too much."
7. Kourtney considered an intervention for Scott: Kourtney was already sick and tired of Scott's destructive choices, but when she received a phone call from his friend saying Scott was acting hysterical, she thought it might be time to take serious action. "As time goes on, Scott seems to just get worse," she said. "I want to be mad but then I also worry about just Scott's safety and he definitely has a problem that he has to deal with." But Kourtney was really concerned about what would happen during the intervention and if they would take him to jail. "That could be the best thing for him," Kris said. "That's the biggest wakeup call of all—to be thrown in jail with no alcohol, no nothing, no pillow."
8. Khloé and Malika Haqq interrogate Corey: Khloé and Malika thought it would be best to invite Kris' boyfriend out for a meal to get to know him better. "We wouldn't be good daughters if we didn't sit you down and just see where your head is," Malika told Corey. They began asking him a bunch of personal questions: Have you ever been to jail? Have you always been attracted to older women? Do you want to get married? Ease up, ladies! But in the end, Corey answered all the questions like a champ. Khloé was satisfied he really cared about her mom.
9. Kourtney reached her breaking point: Following all the drama with Scott, Kourtney was fed up. "I'm just literally on the verge of a mental breakdown," she told Kim through her tears. "I think you have to just really try to move on," Kim advised. Kourtney continued, "I can't believe that this is what my life is at right now. I've worked so hard to keep this family together. It just makes me sad for the kids." Later on in the sisters' conversation, the mother of three reached a conclusion about her relationship with Scott. "I can't do it anymore," she said. "My mind is completely made up."
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns Sunday, Nov. 15, only on E!
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Asia edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?