by Gabi Duncan | Sun., Sep. 27, 2015 7:00 PM
Oh, Durrani, you're such a doll!
In tonight's new episode of DASH Dolls, Durrani Popal proved Kim Kardashian was correct when she called her "the epitome of a DASH Doll" in last week's season premiere. "It's the eyelashes and it's all the makeup," Kim gushed. "I mean, it's who we are. I love it. She's like a little DASH Doll."
And while it's true Durrani's hair, makeup and fashion are always on point, the dark-haired beauty also embodies the DASH Doll existence in her lifestyle. We've rounded up 11 moments from tonight's episode when Durrani was the ultimate DASH Doll!
1. When she ate a salad for lunch: Durrani was so proud of herself for her healthy meal choice that she took a picture to send to her boyfriend, Shalom. "He's going to be so proud of me for having this," she told manager Jennifer Robi. "You're just going to eat a cheeseburger for dinner," Jennifer replied. Oh well, baby steps.
2. When she was her own manager: Durrani told the other girls she pretends to be her own manager for business calls. "Every time someone emails me to post something on Instagram or anything, I just reply as my alter ego. Her name is Vanessa," she said. Hey, whatever works!
3. When Disneyland was her heaven: For her birthday Durrani and Shalom made plans to visit the Happiest Place on Earth, which she was obviously thrilled about. "That's like my heaven right there," she told the girls on the phone. "Going to Disneyland with Shalom, that's like the best thing ever." "I don't know anyone who loves Disneyland more than her," co-worker Stephanie De Souza said. Plus, we already know fellow DASH Dolls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian love to frequent the theme park with their kids!
4. When her boyfriend bought her a pink Bentley: Shalom won the best boyfriend award when he bought Durrani a hot pink Bentley for her birthday. "I feel like I'm dreaming right now," Durrani said. "It's like Barbie's car! I always wanted a pink car since I was little." Haven't we all?
5. When she sweet talked her boyfriend: When Shalom asked Durrani what she was doing for the rest of the day, she adorably replied, "Hanging out with you." Aww!
6. When she was so cute while she confessed about lying: After she got into an accident in her new Bentley, Durrani panicked and told Shalom that her bestie Nazy Farnoosh crashed it. When she told Nazy about her little white lie, she was so endearing it seemed almost impossible that Nazy would be mad. Almost.
7. When she came clean to her boyfriend about crashing the car: As a DASH Doll, it's always better to tell the truth, so that's exactly what Durrani did—even though she was scared. "Nazy really didn't hit the car. I hit the car," she fessed up. "I just felt like you were going to get really upset and be disappointed in me."
8. When she smiled when she was nervous: As Shalom started to get mad about her lie, Durrani tried to smile through the tension. "Why are you laughing?" Shalom asked her. "The fact that you lie to me is funny?" "No!" she replied. "I'm not laughing. I just get nervous so I smile."
9. When she told her boyfriend she also lies about using the bathroom: In an effort to be completely honest, Durrani admitted that she lied to Shalom only once before. "You know when you call me and ask what I'm doing, I say I'm watching TV or online shopping, but really I'm going number two." LOL!
10. When she had the best intentions: Durrani and Nazy thought it would be a good idea to set Stephanie up on a surprise blind date while her boyfriend was away. Of course, Stephanie wasn't feeling it, but Durrani's heart was ultimately in the right place because she saw her friend hurting.
11. When she decided to be a good friend: After Stephanie stormed out of the blind date and broke down in tears over her strained relationship, Durrani apologized for being unsupportive. "Even though Colin might not be the guy for Stephanie, if I keep pushing her then I'm going to push her away from me and I don't want that," Durrani said. True friendship!
Watch an all-new DASH Dolls next Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?