Kristin Cavallari is dipping her toes in yet another business venture.

The former Laguna Hills star turned entrepreneur revealed to E! News exclusively that she's releasing a cookbook! The celeb spilled the news during the Kristin Cavallari x Chinese Laundry and Emerald Dove presentation at Row NYC for Kia STYLE 360 today, telling us, "I'm so excited to announce that I've been working on a cookbook! I've been dying to talk about this for so long. It's such a blessing."

Cavallari continues, "I've actually been working on it for the last couple of years with hopes I'd have a cookbook deal, and it's finally come true, and I'm so excited. It's going to be a reflection of how I eat on a daily basis."

So just what does this mother of three eat on a daily basis? "I think with everything in your life, diet is all about balance. So I eat healthy 80 percent of the time, and the other 20 percent, I indulge. I enjoy it. I have fun eating whatever I want."

She adds, "It's a lot of protein, a lot of veggies, a lot of beans, and those kind of sides. There's butter in it, real butter. Limited dairy, however. It's almost gluten-free, there's a couple pasta dishes made with brown rice pasta. A lot of desserts. I have a huge sweet tooth, I just use better ingredients, so I use pure maple syrup, I'm using spelt flour or oat flour, those kinds of things. I essentially eat whatever I want, I just use better ingredients."

As for when you can snag your copy, Cavallari tells us, "It's coming out in the spring. Spring 2018, so it's kind of a while, but it's gonna be very light and fresh, using real wholesome ingredients."

We're here for it.

—Reporting by Vanessa McDonald Ryan

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our Cookie Policy.