Cheryl Burke is not one to hold anything back.
During the former Dancing With the Stars pro's appearance on Matt Weiss and Theo Vonn's "Allegedly" podcast, Burke was very open to answering and debunking a number of questions, including her extremely blunt explanation as to why she disliked being partnered with actor Ian Ziering the most.
"The fact that his name is not EE-AN and it's EYE-AN makes me want to throw up," she said.
"It made me want to slit my wrists. I was like crying to executives," Burke continued (however, she has apologized for her choice of words). "I was like is there any way to please to just eliminate us? They're like we can't. We can't do that and I swear, every time I asked, we just kept going. We would last till the end."
But that's not all she had to dish...
1. Dancing With the Stars Hookups: When you're spending that much time together and dancing those sexy moves, you're bound to get a little close.
So when Burke was asked if she's hooked up with dancing hunk Maksim Chmerkovskiy, she explained, "I think we all dated each other at one point. All of us dancers we've known each other—back to Maks, we've known each other since I was 12 and he was like maybe 15, I think he is 3 years older than me, so ya know, things happen."
She clarifies that they never dated, but does share that, "He was a good kisser. Maks is a good kisser."
Burke also spills that nothing ever happened with Derek Hough, but the same can't be said for Mark Ballas. "I think we tried to have fun...Ya know, stuff happens. People interrupt or ya know or something happens."
2. There Was No Tom Cruise Connection: Rumors started flying last year that the pair exchanged numbers, but that wasn't the case. "No, we never exchanged phone number so that's a complete lie," she said, and added that he's not really her type.
"No, we never went on a date that's false," Burke added and reassured she wouldn't go on a date with Cruise.
3. All the Single Ladies: With that said, Cheryl is single and ready to mingle! "I'm dating, but I'm not like in it to win it-no one's living with me put it that way," the dancing pro explains.
"I'm not actively looking. I'm just really focusing on myself and trying to focus on my career right now. After Dancing with the Stars, trying to figure out what's next and it will come, there's no rush. I'm not one of those girls that's like, 'I have to be married by the time I'm 35 and I have to have six babies when I'm 38.' No, I'm just fine it's all good."
4. Wait, Who Are You?: Burke admitted that when she'd see the lineup of celebs who were coming on the show, she didn't necessarily consider them "stars."
"All the time," she confessed when asked if she'd question their status. "By the way I also don't know anybody, so I would have to Google almost every single partner of mine, other than Ian Ziering because I used to watch 90210. My mom, my crazy Asian mother, would let me watch an hour a week, and I would watch 90210, 8 p.m. on Wednesdays. I'm like why, couldn't you give me Luke Perry or Jason Priestley? Why you give me that guy? I know he's on 90210, but give me Screech [Dustin Diamond]."
5. Not the Biggest Fan of Elderly Dancers: When asked if there was any partner she tried to reject, Burke said, "No. You can't. You have a contract. I mean, I could try and hurt myself. I thought about that a couple of times. I've got a balcony and was like ‘Should I jump?'...I wouldn't die. I wouldn't die. No. I wouldn't die. I would just be like, 'hey guys, I'm injured this season. I won't be able to come back 'til next season."
She added, "Anyone over the age of 65 I wanted to jump," but clarified that Wayne Newton is not part of that mix.
"He was actually lovely. But at first, after coming off of Drew Lachey, literally, Emmitt Smith, Ian Ziering, and then Wayne Newton. I was like, this isn't going to last long, but he took me to Hawaii and we practiced for an hour a day and it was perfect."
6. Jack Osbourne Brings the Funny: When asked who her funniest partner was, she named Jack! "He's super dry and sarcastic and I just love that," she said.