Rebel Wilson

Karwai Tang/WireImage

Rebel Wilson just had a scary experience, and now she's using it as an example to remind fans to be cautious when out and about.

The actress took to Twitter earlier today to reveal that she believes a drink she got at a "trendy club" last night was drugged, because when she began to sip on it, something wasn't quite right and the effects ended up hitting her today.

Luckily, Wilson didn't finish the drink and managed to get home OK, but still wanted to share the dangerous story with her followers as a reminder that everyone (especially ladies) should be extra careful when drinking at a public venue.

Here's what went down, per Wilson's tweets:

Glad to hear the star is OK!

Just last week, Wilson celebrated her 36th birthday alongside Pitch Perfect co-stars Hailee Steinfeld, Shelley Regner, Alexis Knapp and Ester Dean.

Wilson herself posted a slew of photos and collages on her social media, while the "I Love Myself" singer shared a photo from the party and wrote, "Happy Birthday Rebel" followed by a ton of emojis.

  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our Cookie Policy.