by Gabi Duncan | Tue., Mar. 8, 2016 8:15 PM
Who's ready for a wedding?!
Tuesday night's Just Jillian season finale brings laughs and even more tears when Jillian Michaels proposes to longtime partner Heidi Rhoades during a romantic movie date with a home video of all their most memorable moments together!
In other events, Jillian reaches a career milestone when she finally lands a photo spread in Cosmopolitan magazine, and Jill and Heidi point fingers at each other over who is the bigger "cheater" when it comes to kids' games.
Recap the exciting season finale with these eight must-see moments!
1. Jillian determines she would never be able to date herself: "One of the greatest things about Heidi is that she does let a lot of things go," Jill explains. "She has the patience of a saint—that's for sure. I wouldn't deal with me. If we weren't speaking literally, and I was dating myself, and I wasn't me, I would kill me."
2. Jillian is in disbelief when Giancarlo books her a photo spread in Cosmopolitan magazine: "Who did you sleep with?!" she asks when he tells her the exciting news. As it turns out, he actually did not have to "take one for the team" this time around. Good work, G!
3. Jillian declares she has "amazing" taste in men: "My taste in men is perfect," she tells her hairstylist, Chloe, after she offers to set her up with her protégé, Tee Major. "You know why? Because when I look at men, I'm like, 'That's the kind of man I would want to be if I was a man!'"
4. Jillian sweats up a storm during her Cosmopolitan photo shoot: "It's taken years to make this photo shoot happen and it's about 180,000 degrees outside," Jillian says. "[I'm] melting, literally melting, like the f--king Wicked Witch of the West." LOL!
5. Jillian asks Lu and Phoenix if she should marry Heidi: And the kids have the cutest response ever.
6. Jillian picks out a ring: Even though Heidi already has an engagement sparkler, Jillian decides to hit up jewelry designer Martin Katz to find a ring of her own because she knows it will mean the world to Heidi. She ends up going with a 8.86-carat wedding band that is actually to die for. Bling, bling!
7. Heidi accuses Jillian of cheating at Candy Land to beat Lu: "I cheat in Candy Land so Phoenix can win a game," Jillian tries to explain. "It's for Phoenix. I'm playing on behalf of my 3-year-old."
8. Jillian proposes to Heidi with a romantic home movie—and she says yes: "I think this movie idea is a good one," she says. "This is thoughtful, it's sentimental and something that took some time. I'm excited because I think she's going to like it. I think it will make her happy and I want to make her happy." Obviously, her plan worked perfectly! Congratulations, you two!
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?