by Jenna Mullins | Mon., Jan. 25, 2016 1:00 PM
When you saw the Friends cast all together in this Instagram photo above, did you also stroke the computer screen while singing "I'll Be There for You" softly as a single tear rolled down your cheek? No? Just us?
Oh, and the Big Bang Theory cast was there, too. But we know Friends fans were only focusing on Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow all together in one beautiful room for the first time in...who knows how long! Except for Matthew Perry Damn it, Chandler!
The reunion picture is just so glorious that we couldn't help but treat it as an episode still, and we even gave it episode titles. If any of these inspire you to write a script for a long-last Friends episode, we'll totally co-write it with you.
1. "The One With All the Multi-Millionaires"
Between the Friends cast and the Big Bang Theory crew, this table is probably worth 11 bajillion dollars.
2. "The One Where Joey Is Now a Silver Fox"
Hey, how you doin'?
3. "The One Where Chandler Is Missing"
Where you at, Bing?!
4. "The One With Sheldon and Ross' Nerd-Off"
You know they had one.
5. "The One With Rachel and Wolowitz's Obvious Sexual Chemistry"
Geez, guys. Get a room.
6. "The One Where Everybody Is Ready"
This time, Joey didn't put on all of Chandler's clothes and Ross didn't have to drink the fat.
Did no one tell him about the party and he was the only one to show up to Why Don't You Like Me again?
8. "The One Where Phoebe Brings Her Rat Babies to a Fancy Party"
The couple that raises rat babies together...
9. The One Where Monica Wonders Who the Hell Is Touching Her"
"Who is this blond person?"
10. "The One Where This Table Could Probably Buy Canada"
Seriously, they're all stupid rich.
11. "The One Where Chandler Couldn't BE More Absent"
Does anyone have eyes on Chandler?! Damn.
12. "The One With the Forced Photo Op"
Do it for the 'gram.
13. "The One Where Ross Can't Stop Arguing With Leonard About the New Star Wars Movie"
They both have strong opinions about who Rey's father is.
14. "The One Where Penny Pumps Joey for Acting Advice"
Who wouldn't want lessons from Dr. Drake Ramoray? She probably mastered the "I've got a fish hook in my eye and I like it" by the end of the night.
15. "The One Where Chandler Is Definitely Filming a 17 Again Sequel"
We're not crying. You're crying!
We can't wait for more photos from this big Friends reunion. Now if you'll excuse us, we're just gonna fire up the ol' Netflix and binge-watch every episode.