by Mike Vulpo | Sun., Jan. 10, 2016 5:00 AM
1. And the Winner Is: Before you place your bets or submit your viewing party ballot, you may just want to see what our experts Kristin Dos Santos and Marc Malkin think of this year's nominees. On the movies side, our money is on The Big Short and Spotlight for Best Picture. As for the small screen, the cast of Mr. Robot and Transparent may have a lot to look forward to.
2. Beware of Ricky: No celebrity or pop culture angle is safe when Ricky returns as host for this year's telecast. "It's a challenge. I always write my own jokes, I can say what I want—and it's live," he told The Hollywood Reporter before the evening. "It's all going to be topical. It's all going to be justified."
3. Red Carpet 101: If you want to be the fashion and arrivals expert, may we invite you to Live From the Red Carpet with Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic. The award show veterans are back with prime spots on the carpet where plenty of A-listers are expected to stop by. And we don't mean to brag, but we have a lot of camera angles. In other words, we're not missing a thing!
4. Dynamic Duo: Forget about all the beautiful couples that will walk the carpet. Have you heard about friends Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence teaming up for something special? While they may not plan to wear the same dress, both comedians may end up presenting together. "Jennifer was on Seth Meyers' show recently and made the comment that she would love to present with Amy but nobody's asked her to. Of course, the minute we heard that we were on the phone the next morning," producer Barry Adelman told Vanity Fair. "Sometimes when people are nominated, they don't feel like presenting. They'd rather just go through the process of the show, but we may be in luck on that. Stay tuned. We'll see how it's going to turn out."
And by the way, Amy and her boyfriend are expected to make their red carpet debut as a couple tonight.
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
5. Miss GG: As the biggest names in Hollywood accept their prize, your eyes may just glance over to Miss Golden Globe. Jamie Foxx's daughter has been given the important task for the three-hour telecast. And while there's a bit of pressure to not mess up, the 21-year-old finds peace of mind with a famous actress who once lost her footing. "Jennifer Lawrence gets away with it, so I should be fine, right?" Corinne Foxx told E! News' Will Marfuggi. "[It might] boost my career!"
6. Presenting A-List: If your favorite actor, actress, movie or television show got snubbed, perhaps you will find some joy in the amount of A-list presenters showing up Sunday evening. Everyone from singers Lady Gaga and Katy Perry to beauties Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lopez will be on-hand proving it's quite the Hollywood affair.
E!'s Golden Globes coverage starts Sunday at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT. E! Online's livestream will begin at 5:55 p.m. ET / 2:55 p.m. PT. Plus, watch E! After Party: The 2016 Golden Globes at 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT.
And don't miss the Fashion Police Golden Globes special Monday at 8 p.m. only on E!
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?