As of Sunday evening, Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello became the latest (and hottest) celebrity couple to tie the knot…but nothing's really official unless it's been posted to social media, right?
Well, good thing the couple and all of their guests didn't skip a beat when it came to giving the world a play-by-play of all the wedding excitement!
With a long list of famous faces in attendance—like Julie Bowen, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Ariel Winter, Eric Stonestreet, Channing Tatum, Sarah Hyland, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Ed O'Neill—major names in fashion and décor and a performance by Pitbull, you can bet social media was filled with some seriously adorable and FOMO-inducing photos and videos.
Here are our picks for the top 10 moments captured on Instagram from the evening:
1. Sofia's son, Manolo Gonzalez-Ripoll Vergara, walking her down the aisle. Being Sofia's only child, the photo totally captures the heartwarming moment.
2. Sofia and Joe saying their vows. Sofia looked angelic in her Zuhair Murad gown, while Joe looked equally as handsome in a John Varvatos tux.
3. The couple's first photo as husband and wife. After saying I do, the couple looked happier than words could describe.
4. "Jofia" smiling from ear to ear while walking back down the aisle for the first time as husband and wife. We can't help but gush over the happiness that's totally emulating from their smiles!
5. A look inside the wedding venue. Thanks to Jeff Leatham, the floral arrangements and décor looked to be out of a fairy tale novel—a picture perfect scene for the couple to say "I do."
6. Sofia and Joe's first dance. The couple walked into the reception and enjoyed their first dance to a live cover of "The Way You Look Tonight."
7. Another look at their first dance together. A breathtaking moment of the two enjoying their first dance was caught in this incredible photograph.
8. Sofia's squad. A group of Sofia's Modern Family co-stars pose for a selfie during the reception.
9. Pitbull's performance. As if Sofia's dress, the wedding décor and the A-list celebrity guest list wasn't already enough to gasp over, the wedding really went to another level when Pitbull came out and performed for the crowd!
10. The most beautiful couple alive. Finally, we couldn't help but gush over this photo Sofia shared Monday morning—one of the first official photos from the wedding, and it certainly does speak a thousand words!
Congrats to the happy couple!