Get ready, Charlie and the angels are coming back to the big screen after Sony decided to reboot the famous franchise—but that's not all!
A source tells E! News that Elizabeth Banks is in negotiations to direct the highly anticipated reboot with her husband and producing partner Max Handelman. The studio and producers will begin a search for a writer to tackle the reboot, according to The Hollywood Reporter, who first broke the story.
There's no word on who the studio is eyeing to portray the the roles of the angels, which was first done by Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith in the 1970s television series, and then by Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu in the 2000 action comedy film.
So, we have compiled a little list of some trios that we think would dominate kicking booty together...
1. Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid & Cara Delevingne
2. Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez & Karlie Kloss
3. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox & Lisa Kudrow
4. Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland & Solange
5. Amy Schumer & Jennifer Lawrence (nobody else needed)
6. Amy Poehler, Tina Fey & Maya Rudolph
7. Lily Aldridge, Nina Agdal & Chrissy Teigen