You may not know Ed Skrein now, but you really should. The 32-year-old Brit not only stars in The Transporter Refueled, a reboot of the hit action Transporter franchise, but you'll also see him opposite Ryan Reynolds in the upcoming Deadpool.
We met Skrein at Comic-Con and let's just say we were completely swept away by his eyes, his bod, his accent and his, well, everything.
So, we'd like to introduce you to Mr. Skrein. Here, we give you five things you need to know about the rising star.
1. He's Got Game: Before his turn as Ajax in the upcoming Deadpool and Frank Martin in The Transporter Refueled, Skrein played Daario Naharis, Khaleesi's adviser and part-time lover, in Game of Thrones before Michael Huisman took over the role.
2. Law & Order: Skrein got in with the wrong crowd when he was a teen, but turned his life around after being stabbed when he was just 17 years old.
3. Such A Tease: He's only posted one shirtless pic of himself on his Instagram. Come on, Ed—we want to see more! Skrein's in such great shape that he once completed a relay swim from England to France across the English Channel.
4. Watch Out, Kanye: After graduating from college, Skrein toured Europe as rapper The Dinnerlady P.I.M.P. and even released an album in 2007.
5. Father's Day: Skrein and his girlfriend live in East London with their 4-year-old son Marley.
The Transporter Refueled is in theaters now.
And make sure to check out the video below to find out what Skrein told E! News about working with Ryan Reynolds in the sometimes NSFW Deadpool.