All hail the new angels—Victoria's Secret Angels, that is.
After much speculation and the loss of two famous faces—Karlie Kloss and Doutzen Kroes—the 2015 Victoria's Secret Angels were announced today with the iconic lingerie brand revealing that 10 models will be added to their roster of Supermodel Angels.
Joining previously established Angels Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo, and Candice Swanepoel are models Kate Grigorieva, Taylor Hill, Elsa Hosk, Martha Hunt, Jac Jagaciak, Stella Maxwell, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Romee Strijd and Jasmine Tookes, Victoria's Secret confirmed in a press release Tuesday.
"The expanded Angel lineup gives Victoria's Secret the largest group of contract models in its history and the most powerful collection of established and emerging models in the world," the announcement states.
So, who are the fresh faces we can expect to dominate the catwalk? Here's a look at the 10 lucky ladies (and their Instagram accounts)!
1. Kate Grigorieva: The 25-year-old Russian model was previously a top-ten finalist for Miss Russia 2012 and she was the runner-up on Russia's Next Top Model before moving to the United States to persue her modeling career. She made her Victoria's Secret runway debut in 2014 fashion show.
2. Taylor Hill: The 19-year-old Colorado native was scouted at a horse ranch. She has walked the runway for a number of notable fashion houses, including Alexander Wang, Dolce & Gabbana, Elle Saab, Georgio Armani and many more, although it was just last year when she made her Victoria's Secret fashion show debut.
3. Elsa Hosk: Last week, multiple media outlets began speculating that the leggy blond is one of the new Angels—and now the reports have officially been confirmed. The 26-year-old Swedish model has walked in the brand's fashion show in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, and last year, she was one of the show's headline-making models when she nearly knocked over Ariana Grande with her giant wings!
4. Martha Hunt: If you follow Taylor Swift on Instagram, then you may recognize this beauty's name since the two are close pals. Like the pop singer, the 26-year-old model is big fan of cooking; she also previously walked in the brand's 2013 and 2014 fashion shows.
5. Jac Jagaciak: The 21-year-old Polish stunner signed with IMG Models back in 2007 when she was just 13 years old. She has previously walked in the 2013 and 2014 Victoria's Secret runway shows.
6. Stella Maxwell: The 23-year-old Belgian-born beauty walked in the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She's also party pals with Miley Cyrus.
7. Lais Ribeiro: The 24-year-old Brazilian beauty has rocked the catwalk for the likes of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Marc Jacobs and more. She has also been photographed for American, Brazilian, German, and Italian Vogue, and she appeared in the 2010, 2011 and 2013 Victoria's Secret fashion shows.
8. Sara Sampaio: The 23-year-old Porteguese-beauty was previously named one of Sports Illustrated's rookies of the year in 2014, and she made her debut in the Victoria Secret runway debut in 2013. Last year, she found herself as the subject of a body-shaming controversy and took to Instagram to defend her figure.
9. Romee Strijd: While the 19-year-old Dutch fashion model only signed with DNA Model Management in 2011, she was chosen as one of the Victoria's Secret newcomers in 2014. She has also walked for Acne, Rag & Bone, Alexander McQueen, Badgley Mischka, Jill Sander, Marchesa and Vera Wang, to name a few, over the course of her career.
10. Jasmine Tookes: The 24-year-old stunner was born and raised in Huntington Beach, Calif. Her mother is a celebrity fashion designer, and she was reportedly discovered during one of her mom's showroom appointments. She previously appeared in the Victoria's Secret fashion show in 2013.