Lindsay's Wild Weekend

By Lia Haberman May 30, 2007 12:10 AMTags

In case you weren't obsessively tracking Lindsay Lohan's every combustible move over Memorial Day weekend, we did the legwork for you. All times are approximate...

12 a.m.:  Lindsay heads to Les Deux nightclub, wisely chauffeured by her bodyguard, Jaz. 

3 a.m.:  Leaves for a house party in the Hollywood Hills 

4 a.m.:  Moves on to Skybar at the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood  

4:45 a.m.:  Lindsay calls it a night and heads for home in her SUV, driven by a friend.  

5 a.m.:  Her party pal that night, deejay Samantha Ronson, allegedly leaves her place on foot. Lindsay speeds after her in her Mercedes convertible and convinces Samantha to get in the car.

5:15 a.m.:   Lindsay's car jumps the curb at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Foothill Road and crashes into a tree and some bushes.

5:25 a.m.:  She takes off on foot but calls her bodyguard to pick her up and drive the busted car home. 

5:30 a.m.:  A witness reports the accident, and police arrive on the scene, but Lindsay is gone. They track her to Century City Doctors Hospital, where she has gone for minor injuries to her upper chest area. They place her under arrest for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol but don't detain her, so she can receive treatment.  

No comment from her publicist.

The Beverly Hills Police Department holds a press conference and a spokesman announces that narcotics were found in the car, tentatively identified as "a usable amount of cocaine." 

Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, tells E! Online that he tried but failed to reach his daughter after her accident. "But what I would tell her is that she needs to clean house and start over. She needs to turn this around, and then she can send out a positive message to everyone who's watching her. What a miracle that would be!" 

We're guessing Lindsay never got her father's message. She attends a Memorial Day pool party at Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel before moving on to the hotel's star-studded nightclub, Teddy's.

Several hours later, she emerges and drops her cigarettes and sunglasses on her way out of the hotel and is seen kneeling on the edge of some bushes. She needs to be lifted into her friend Samantha's car. 

4 a.m.:   X17 photos show Lindsay passed out (or asleep) in the front seat while Samantha's car is stopped at a gas sation.

In Touch magazine reports Lindsay has entered Promises treatment facility in Malibu, but there is no comment from her publicist.

Lindsay's mother, Dina Lohan, when asked about the rehab rumors by Planet Gossip columnist Marc Malkin, says, "We're still figuring it all out. We're all just figuring it out." But TMZ reports that Lindsay has been seen checking in to the facility with her lawyer Blair Berk.

Parts of Lindsay's Mercedes are put up for auction on eBay.

Finally, an official statement is released on Lohan's behalf:

"Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day. Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility.

There will be no other OFFICIAL COMMENTS regarding this issue."

Here's hoping this second rehab stint is a charm. At least until her two-day 21st birthday blowout in Las Vegas in July.