Just when we all felt safe and the Internet was put back together, Paper magazine released more photos from Kim Kardashian's sexy photo shoot. And this time, there was absolutely nothing that was left to the imagination. Not a single thing.
And as expected, the Internet went kaput. People lost their minds over Kim's glistening full-frontal pics. However, this can't be the only way the Internet can break, right? We know there are plenty of other ways the World Wide Web would just implode in on itself that don't include Kim's butt and/or boobs.
And wouldn't you know it, we came up with 24 items that would do just that.
Here is our list of other things that would totally break the Internet, aka how Time Warner customers feel all the time.
(SICK INTERNET PROVIDER BURN!)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch reenacts Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" video, shot for shot.
2. Every single Friends castmember announcing they are coming back for a reunion movie.
3. Sofía Vergara shows off her own naked butt on a magazine cover.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio wins an Oscar.
5. The authors of The Hunger Games series, the Twilight series, the Divergent series and The Fault in Our Stars announce that all the worlds, characters and plotlines are connected.
6. Beyoncé and Jay Z reveal themselves to be the same person.
7. Jon Hamm and Idris Elba are caught together measuring and comparing the size of their penises. Peni?
8. Someone uploads a video of a cat snuggling with a hedgehog while a red panda cub plays with a fluffy golden retriever puppy in the background.
9. Justin Bieber cuts open his veins on live TV, revealing that he is actually filled with Trader Joe's Cookie Butter.
10. Harry Potter: Voldemort Awakens (Book No. 8) leaks online.
11. 'N SYNC announce a reunion tour (Justin Timberlake, too!), with the Backstreet Boys opening up for them. Or vice versa.
12. The first pic of Kate Middleton's next kid reveals a shock of red hair.
13. Jennifer Lawrence steps out with her new man: Bill Murray.
14. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler announce they've signed a deal to host every awards show for the next decade.
15. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson get back together and announce they are rebooting the Twilight franchise.
16. Prince George and North West are photographed together on a play date.
17. One Direction joins forces with Five Seconds of Summer to create one giant boy band supergroup that will probably take over the world.
18. There is an actual romantic storyline between Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
19. An anonymous Hollywood insider releases a Mean Girls-esque "Burn Book" calling out every A-lister, and the index has a list of every celeb currently in the closet.
20. Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears get back together and go out on co-headlining tour called Hit Me Baby to Bring Sexy Back.
21. Taylor Swift releases a tell-all memoir about all the men she's dated that includes a complete guide to the subjects of all of her songs and what exactly went down between them.
22. Scientists invent a half kitten-half puppy hybrid and call it a Can't Even.
23. Game of Thrones spoilers leak revealing that the entire series was all just taking place inside the head of a little girl who owns a snow globe with a miniature castle inside of it.
24. The next celeb to go full frontal for Paper magazine? Michael Fassbender.