Introducing James Franco, the poet!
The 36-year-old actor known for his roles in Spring Breakers and This Is the End is releasing another book this week, appropriately titled Hollywood Dreaming: Stories, Pictures and Poems.
As many fans hoped for, Franco doesn't hold back when writing about memorable co-stars and starlets.
From his alleged relationship with Lindsay Lohan, to that disastrous Oscars show with co-host Anne Hathaway, Franco presents an intriguing portrait of his life in the spotlight.
Before the book is released Tuesday, take a look at some of the highlights everyone will be talking about!
1. Lindsay Lohan: Franco has made it clear he isn't friendly with the Mean Girls star. And it appears that the actor isn't trying to repair any relationship with the actress.
In the poem "The Voice of Lindsay Lohan" told from Lohan's perspective, Franco writes:
"I took James back to the bathroom."
"You know why Amy put mirrors all around in here?"
"So you can watch yourself f--k"
"He didn't f--k me, that shit."
Lohan admitted on her Oprah Winfrey Network docu-series that she wrote a list in rehab of all her sexual partners. Thirty-six Hollywood stars, including Franco, were included. The actor has denied any act happened.
2. Anne Hathaway: Remember that year Franco co-hosted the Academy Awards? Turns out the actor wasn't unhappy with Hathaway. Instead, he was bummed at what he couldn't do.
"I was so unhappy about the Oscar rehearsals because they had cut my Cher sequence," he writes in "Bungalow 89." "I was supposed to sing the song from Burlesque, ‘You Haven't Seen the Last of Me', dressed as Cher."
Bummer we missed this!
3. Sean Penn: Franco has four short stories about the famous actor, each appropriately titled "Sean." In "Sean II," he writes:
"In Milk, you were such/ A fine homo. And when/ You and I kissed/ On Castro Street, it was for a full minute./ Your beard was like my father's." Ummm, TMI?
Later on in "Sean IV," Franco adds, "You were an angry young man/ And you're an angry old man."
4. Elizabeth Taylor: She may be an icon in Hollywood. But that won't stop Franco from speaking out about the actress's behavior.
"Poor Monty, he became a shadow./ A slouched figure in too-big pants," he writes in "Elizabeth Taylor." "You got big and drunk and weird/ You went on General Hospital."
5. Riff Raff: Readers may know the rapper from his memorable 2014 MTV Video Music Awards ensemble with Katy Perry. But in Franco's case, he shares a longer history with the "gangster."
In the short story "Dope Boyz," Franco writes: "There's this guy Named Riff Raff, who claims I used him./ He's this jokester-style mutha-funker/ Who raps…In his clownish way, he's a good rhymer."
There's a compliment somewhere in there, right?
Hollywood Dreaming: Stories, Pictures and Poems is available Tuesday