by Rebecca Macatee | Fri., Aug. 1, 2014 12:00 PM
Justin Bieber might want to take things down a notch.
The 20-year-old singer has been in the news for all the wrong reasons—namely getting into feuds with other high-profile stars (and in some cases, fast food companies). Some parties in these feuds seem to unfairly target the Biebs, but on some occasions, the backlash against Selena Gomez's ex-beau seems justifiable.
BFF Floyd Mayweather can provide backup, sure, but let's be honest: Justin Bieber's face is far too pretty to get messed up in a fight! That's not stopping him from trying, though. Let's take a look at the Biebs' biggest feuds (so far)...
1. Justin Bieber vs. Orlando Bloom: Legolas, dude! Seriously? Well, the 37-year-old Hobbit star reportedly exchanged blows with Justin in an Ibiza restaurant Wednesday morning. The cause of this alleged scuffle? According to the New York Post's Page Six, Justin "said something rude" to Orlando about his former wife, Miranda Kerr, and that's when the punches were thrown! Neither party sustained any serious physical injuries, but there were some bruised egos, that's for sure.
2. Justin Bieber vs. Seth Rogen: James Franco's BFF is no Belieber, that's for sure. Seth's publicly bashed Justin time and time again, but the Canadian crooner hasn't quite taken the bait. After one particularly nasty dig, Justin tweeted the Neighbors star, "sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies." Bro hug, anyone?
Getty Images, Splash News
3. Justin Bieber vs. Taylor Swift: The "Red" songstress made no attempt to conceal her disgust when Justin gave her pal Selena a kiss backstage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards. Then, during a press conference for the same show, Taylor was asked what she thought about the Biebs winning the Milestone Award. Her curt response? "Can we have another question?"
ZumaPress, Getty Images
4. Justin Bieber vs. Drake Bell: The former Nickelodeon star tried to dive back into the mainstream on Splash (it's literally a celebrity diving competition) but when that didn't work, he tried to stay above water with a fresh feud against the Biebs! Its origins are unclear, and while Drake claimed Justin "tried" to crash his album release party, he ultimately conceded, saying, "There's no real beef."
NBC, Tony DiMaio/startraksphoto.com
5. Justin Bieber vs. Bill Clinton: Remember when Justin was caught on camera peeing in a mop bucket? He was also spraying cleaning fluid onto a picture of the 42nd president of the United States and saying, "F--k Bill Clinton!" Later, a source told E! News the Biebs apologized to Bill (and hopefully the owner of that mop bucket) for his actions. An insider said that the former commander in chief took the jab in jest, saying something along the lines of, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."
Action Press/ZUMAPRESS.com; AP Photo/Evan Agostini
6. Justin Bieber vs. Jon Hamm: During an interview with Men's Fitness, the Mad Men star went off on two things: People wanting to talk about his privates (not OK, says Jon!) and a fella who used to say the word "swag" a lot. "Look at Bieber or whoever," he said. "You're like, 'What the f--k, man? What are you doing? Why?' There's no one telling those people no, and it's a shame."
7. Justin Bieber v.s Jon Bon Jovi: In the spring of 2013, Justin was considerably tardy to a number of his concerts. The London Evening Standard asked Jon Bon Jovi what he thought about this. "Do it once, you can be forgiven," said the rocker. "Do it enough times and shame on you. They won't have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It's really not cool—you're an a--hole. Go to f--kin' work!"
Ethan Miller/Getty Images; Tony DiMaio/startraksphoto.com
8. Justin Bieber vs. Patrick Carney: Justin was upset he didn't receive a Grammy nomination last year, but he was really upset when the Black Keys drummer was caught on camera dissing him! Patrick said the awards are "for music and not for money. And [Justin's] making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess." Ouch! The Biebs chided back on Twitter, saying, "The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha."
9. Justin Bieber vs. Olivia Wilde: For whatever reason, the 30-year-old actress took it upon herself to tweet that Justin needed to "put a f--king shirt on." And while she later claimed on the Tonight Show she "said it with love," she "got a lot of interesting feedback" on from "about 35 million" Beliebers. "One of [the fan tweets] was, 'Are you a lesbian, or are you too old?'" she said, and another urged her to, "Put your shirt over your mouth."
Bauer-Griffin, Taco Bell
10. Justin Bieber vs. Taco Bell: Live Más and less Bieber, huh? That's what Taco Bell president Brian Niccol seems to want! During a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) earlier this year, a user asked Brian when the fast food eatery's new breakfast items would be coming to Canada. His reply: "When you take Justin Bieber back!"
Howard TV; Getty Images
11. Justin Bieber vs. Kid Rock: Bawitaba-da-someone-does-not-like-Bieber! Last year on The Howard Stern Show, Kid said watching Justin "is 100 percent like watching Vanilla Ice all over again." Meaning? "The kid's young. He's got some money. He's got the world in his hands. It's just kind of sad to see him go down this trajectory," he said. "It's gonna be a very long ride down. We all know the story. I kind of feel for the kid, to be honest with you."
12. Justin Bieber vs. CSI's Marg Helgenberger: In 2010, Justin made his small-screen primetime debut on the CBS drama. Not all of his co-stars were struck with Bieber fever, though, including Ms. Helgenberger, who later described the Biebs as "kind of a brat." Justin fired back on Twitter, writing "It's kinda lame when someone you met briefly and never worked with comments on you...I will continue to wish them luck and be kind."
Jason Merritt/Getty Images; Courtesy: Denise Truscello/WireImage
13. Justin Bieber vs. Mark Wahlberg: Marky Mark wasn't always a Belieber. During a 2013 web chat with The Sun, he had some unsolicited advice for the singer: "Justin, are you listening? Don't be so naughty. Be a nice boy. Pull your trousers up. Make your mum proud. Stop smoking all that weed, you little bastard." The rapper-turned-actor made it clear, though, he was joking. "Look, he's a kid," he said. "Let him live his life." This rift never ran too deep, because the duo had an idea for a joint movie project. Mark told E! News last year the pair just needed their schedules to align to get the ball rolling.
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our US edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Canadian edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our UK edition?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our Australian edition?
Dieser Inhalt ist für internationale Besucher verfügbar. Möchtest du ihn in der deutschen Version anschauen?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our German edition?
Une version adaptée de ce contenu est disponible pour notre public international. Souhaitez-vous voir ça dans notre édition française ?
This content is available customized for our international audience. Would you like to view this in our French edition?