If there's one thing the Kardashians have learned over the years, it's to always watch their backs!
In past seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kris Jenner and her family have never been shy of planting a hilarious prank.
Whether it involves massive amounts of toilet paper or one special placenta, (so gross!) you never know what this group will use to create the ultimate joke.
As season 9 begins this Sunday, we're taking a look back at the wacky, creative and downright hysterical pranks from seasons past. Who knows what this group will come up with this year...
7. One afternoon, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick decided to dress up as Kris and Bruce Jenner. To irritate the couple even more, they made a plan to shoot a fake sex tape. Sexy!
6) Before she became a private investigator in Miami, Kim Kardashian pretended to be "psychic" and insisted goblins were following Kourtney's every move.
5. During her first day as a talk show host, Kris teased the crowd that she was going to introduce someone very special to the audience. Would it be North West's first appearance ever? Nah, it was her stylist's precious newborn.
4. In hopes of fooling the paparazzi, Kim and Kourtney decided to dress up in disguise with crazy wigs and unique outfits. While Kim thought she resembled Ashley Tisdale, Kourtney believed she was "a freak on the street."
3. "Kris, it's me. Todd Kraines." This classic line from Scott Disick still has us cracking up. What's even more funny? It took Kris several, and we mean several, phone calls from Scott to finally figure out this long-lost friend was actually a family member.
2. What happens when Khloé Kardashian and Kris have one too many margaritas? They decide to T.P. family member's million-dollar homes. Even though Kim was less than thrilled when she woke up, we loved the tipsy prank.
1. Because Kim and Kourtney were so annoyed with their family's closed-mindedness, the sisters thought it would be great to host a family dinner with a few unique dishes. By unique, we mean a plate of placenta. Even though the family thought they ate the questionable entrée, they later found out it was just brisket. Phew!
Watch the two-night season premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday, Jan. 19 and Monday, Jan. 20 at 9/8c, only on E!