Justin Bieber Stolen Video Scandal: Self-Proclaimed Thief Vows to Post Footage, Biebs Fires Back

Twitter user with handle @gexwy posts link to video of the pop star, says more are on the way; pop star writes that his fans will stand by him

By Natalie Finn Oct 12, 2012 4:54 AMTags

Now here's a development we weren't expecting. Thanks to Twitter, Justin Bieber just got a heads-up that videos found on his allegedly stolen computer are going to hit the Internet tomorrow.

"@gexwy no matter what you have and what you post tomorrow i know my fans wont leave me. screw it. #toostrong," Bieber fired back in response to the user with the handle @gexwy. (The user's tweets only go back to yesterday, indicating that the person joined just to get under Bieber's skin.)

"Good job with the password protected @justinbieber. weak," gexwy tweeted Wednesday, around the time that Bieber was tweeting about a laptop that was stolen from his tour manager's office at the Tacoma Dome, where he performed earlier in the week.

Apparently looking to prove that he/she wasn't blowing smoke, @gexwy tweeted two YouTube links, both videos featuring Bieber. 

One shows a much younger-looking Bieber holding back a window shade to reveal a throng of screaming fans outside, while the other shows a more recent incarnation of the Canadian superstar and some pals messing around backstage at an arena, where the 19-year-old, known to be fond of pranks, pours some sort of supplement powder on a sleeping member of his crew.

"TOMORROW. u've been warned. should of listened @justinbieber," @gexwy tweeted

And in response to Bieber's upbeat "#toostrong" tweet, @gexwy fired back, ""haha. that is what u think. we will see tomorrow at NOON. last chance.

Apparently this character hasn't heard the stories about rabid Beliebers, because he/she proceeded to tweet, "and the rest of u can just shutup. u have no idea what i have and when u see tomorrow u will feel different."

We, in the meantime, feel very uncomfortable.

Update: Bieber's rep said that a laptop did indeed go missing and E! News confirmed that a report was filed with Tacoma police on Thursday.