Jenelle Evans

Paul Adao/

Things are not looking up for Jenelle Evans.

The troubled Teen Mom 2 star is facing more time in jail after getting busted last night for violating restraining order.

And this time she could be in the pokey much longer than her typical one- or two-day stints. 

Evans, 20, sported jailhouse stripes and a set of shackles as she appeared in a Brunswick County, N.C., courtroom today.

"[Jenelle] spent the night in jail and we had a first appearance in court this morning," Evans's attorney, Dustin Sullivan, told E! News.

During the brief hearing, Evans had bond set at $1,000—which she paid—and was allowed to go free, pending a Feb. 6 return date.

And that's when the hammer could come down big time.

"She is facing 75 days of active jail," said Sullivan.

The reality star is no stranger to the jail scene. Just last week she was busted after she allegedly made "harassing phone calls" and "threats" to her former roommate.

And it turns out that roommate, Hannah Inman, was involved with Evans' latest arrest as well.

James Duffy, Evans' former boss and boyfriend told E! News the beleaguered mom was actually arrested for having a naked picture of Inman posted on a Facebook fan page.

Duffy said he went to a North Carolina Magistrate with Inman and asked the judge to force Evans to take down the photo. He claimed that Evans obtained the image by going through Inman's phone and convincing one of her ex-boyfriends to send.

According to Duffy, the magistrate reportedly ordered Evans' arrest after seeing that the naked picture of Inman was still online. 

This incident was only the latest in her string of past arrests though.  

After allegedly breaking into a neighborhood home with then boyfriend Kieffer Delp back in October 2010 (she was subsequently arrested), Evans pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011 which stemmed from that bust. 

She was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and was required to complete 24 hours of community service in 60 days as a result. 

Just a month prior to that plea in March 2011, Evans was arrested for her involvement in a front yard brawl that was caught on tape. She received a 30-day suspended jail sentence and a year of probation for that incident.

Then, in August 2011, Evans was locked up again for violating her probation, when she was administered a random drug test by her parole officer and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.

Thanks to such screwups, her toddler son, Jace, remains in her mother's custody.

So, what did Evans have to say about her latest misadventure? 

Nothing, just yet. In fact, she tweeted about having a grand ol' time post-court at an Olive Garden Tuesday.

"Olive garden was fantastic as usual. :) taking a WELL DESERVED bath, lol. Then taking a nap, then school orientation at 7pm," Evans tweeted Tuesday afternoon. 

And don't expect to hear her thoughts on the bust anytime soon.

"BYE BYE TWITTER. DEACTIVATING FOR A WHILE. :[," Evans tweeted about an hour later.

—Reporting by Holly Passalaqua

  • Share
  • Tweet

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our Cookie Policy.