1. Impressive Résumé: We know the 40-year-old met Spears when he was an agent for William Morris Endeavor Entertainment (and then started to represent her), but he also used to work at the New York Daily News.
2. Hollywood's Go-To Guy: Trawick also represented some other familiar faces, like, Taylor Swift, Heidi Klum, Paris Hilton and Hilary Duff.
3. Mixing Business With Pleasure: Although the duo started dating in 2009, that wasn't exactly why he stopped representing Britney. In May of 2011, Brit's ex-manager announced that he was going to oversee the arts and entertainment portion of Famos LLC.
4. Her Personal Cheerleader: Could this be the positive influence the Femme Fatale singer needed? Britney's fiancé is credited with helping her score her guest role on How I Met Your Mother along with reuniting her with estranged parents Jamie and Lynn, and manager Larry Rudolph.
5. Ryan Seacrest Approves: Betcha didn't know Ryan and Jason used to work together, and it looks like the E! News anchor and radio host gives his blessings. "I used to work w/ Jason Trawick and can't think of a better guy and more perfect match for Britney Spears. Congrats guys," he tweeted.
Do you approve of our girl's soon-to-be hubby? Sound off in the comments!