It's not just Taylor Armstrong or her fellow Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that are reeling from the shocking death by apparent suicide of her estranged husband, Russell Armstrong.
In fact, within minutes of news breaking that the reality star and father-of-one was tragically found dead last night, members of the entire extended Bravo family were quick to offer their support and condolences to those he left behind.
Though Taylor herself, who was reportedly informed of the death last night, has understandably not yet issued any statements on the sudden loss of her estranged husband and the father of her 5-year-old daughter Kennedy, her fellow housewives wasted no time in offering up sympathetic words.
"My sympathy and condolences go out to Taylor and Kennedy," Beverly Hills housewife Camille Grammer tweeted. "My thoughts and prayers are with them."
Adrienne Maloof also offered up some kinds words for her reeling castmate, writing, "My heart goes out to @TaylorArmstrong and Kennedy during this devastating time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers."
A spokesperson for Bravo also issued a statement on Russell's passing this morning:
"All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time."
Meanwhile, Bravo honcho and personality in his own right, Andy Cohen, issued a statement of his own, separate from the network.
"I am so very sad about today's news," he tweeted. "My prayers and thoughts are with Taylor Armstrong and her family."
Armstrong's fellow castmates, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards and Kim Richards, have so far offered no comment on the tragic news out of respect for the family, but new Beverly Hills housewife Dana Wilkey, who is cutting short her current vacation in London to be with Taylor, already extended her sympathies.
"My condolences go out to the Armstrong family, I am shocked and devastate, I am here for Taylor Armstrong and Kennedy Armstrong in any capacity that they need me and will do anything in my power to support them as they move through this difficult time."
As for the rest of the Bravo clan, they too tweeted their support this morning. Here are their messages for the family:
• Ramona Singer, Real Housewives of New York City: "My prayers and thoughts go out to Taylor Armstrong and her family."
• Jacqueline Laurita, Real Housewives of New Jersey: "When I hear REAL problems like what's happened w/@TaylorArmstrong's family, it puts everything else that I feel r problems into perspective."
• Caroline Manzo, Real Housewives of New Jersey: "So sorry 2 hear about Russell Armstrong's death. I hope @taylorarmstrong's privacy is respected during this difficult time."
• Cindy Barshop, Real Housewives of New York City: "My deepest condolences go to @TaylorArmstrong and her precious daughter."
• Jill Zarin, Real Housewives of New York City: "Shocked and deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Russell Armstrong. My love and prayers to @TaylorArmstrong and her daughter."
• Gretchen Rossi, Real Housewives of Orange County: "No words can express how much my heart is breaking for my fellow housewife sister @taylorarmstrong and her daughter. Please keep her and her family in your prayers and thoughts today. RIP Russell Armstrong."
• Danielle Staub, Real Housewives of New Jersey: "@TaylorArmstrong love and prayers to you and your family - I pray your privacy will be respected in this great time of need!"