• Howard Stern's saying something shocking! (Shocker, right?) Today his target is Precious' Gabourey Sidibe. "There's the most enormous, fat black chick I've ever seen. She is enormous. Everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie." And on Oprah Winfrey: "Oprah's another liar, a filthy liar. She's telling an enormous woman the size of a planet that she's going to have a career." We should note Gaby just landed a role on Showtime's The Big C.
• Speaking of Oprah! Check out this giant entourage her dog rolls with.
• Big day for Jessica Simpson. She has a new song out, the theme for her reality show The Price of Beauty. It's about accepting who you are. Also, just so everyone is clear, Jessica really has come to terms with herself after last year's bad idea jeans. She won't shut up about it.
• This British talk show host better watch out—he's gonna get hit with one of those $100 million Lindsay Lohan lawsuits.
• Michelle Obama's inaugural gown made its debut at the Smithsonian today. She, of course, looked fabulous.
How long do you think it takes Kim K. to get ready for her daily workout? Check her out in our Big Pic; she looks perfect.