We independently selected these products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!. Prices are accurate as of publish time.
Beauty enthusiasts and bargain hunters, rejoice! There are some great deals at Ulta. The 21 Days of Beauty Sale is happening from August 28 through September 17, with different markdowns on their best-selling makeup, skincare, haircare, and more items every single day. Every day, you will have 24 hours to shop for different beauty products at half price. And, if you're a Diamond or Platinum member, your order will ship free (no shipping minimums!).
Today is also the only day for Ulta shoppers to save 50% on select products from Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics, Ariana Grande's r.e.m. beauty, Too Faced, Peach & Lily, and more. Keep reading to shop today's deals at Ulta. If you want to find out why these are must-buy products (especially at these prices), and to peek ahead at the upcoming steals so you can plan your shopping accordingly.
Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit
These 2-piece lip kits are the best combination for a long-lasting look. The lip liner and liquid lipstick combo lasts through talking, eating, drinking, kissing, and wearing a face mask. And, the best part is that these don't dry out my lips. I've been hooked on these lip kits since Kylie Jenner dropped her three original shades. These have far exceeded the hype. Each set lasts for months, even if you wear the same color every day. The color doesn't flake or bleed outside of your lips.
I fill in my whole lip with the liner, which acts like a primer, then I apply the liquid lipstick, for long-lasting results that are kiss-proof, mask-proof, and drink-proof. These lip kits deliver a matte finish that doesn't dry out your lips or flake.
r.e.m. beauty At The Borderline Eyeliner Marker
This eyeliner marker is from Ariana Grande's brand r.e.m. beauty, which claims that this formula lasts for 48 hours and it's waterproof and smudgeproof.
A fan wrote, "10/10. I was in search for an eyeliner that stayed all day and didn't smear or have any fallout. This eyeliner did that and more. It stays all day and longer. It is super precise which makes it easy to make whatever designs you want."
Another said, "Okay, I LOVED this. I can never find a real sturdy tip for liquid eye liner. I really enjoyed how it was compatible to an actual pen. I have been using this nonstop and it's like almost out. 10/10."
r.e.m. beauty At The Borderline Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
If you prefer a pencil eyeliner, here's one from Ariana Grande's r.e.m. beauty, which comes in white, brown, and black.
An Ulta shopper reviewed, "This is the FIRST pencil eyeliner that stays put for me - no matter what I am doing! It doesn't go on as a crisp line, but the fact that it stays on ALL DAY makes it a five star eyeliner in my makeup bag."
Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum
I have been wearing this perfume for years. I get compliments every time I have it on. It's an alluring floral scent, but it's not overpowering. It hits just the right notes (pun intended).
It has 3,700+ 5-star Ulta reviews with one shopper sharing, "When I tell you this perfume is bomb please don't hesitate at all. When I wear this perfume everyone go crazy!!!! If your thinking about buying please do!!!!!!!"
Another said, "Love how light and fresh this scent is. YSL has my favorite scents."
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
The first step to a smooth makeup application happens before you even put on makeup. This primer creates a smooth, even canvas to lay your makeup and it helps lock in your glam even longer.
The primer has 2,100+ 5-star reviews, with one shopper sharing, "This is my favorite primer I've ever tried. It's light weight and goes on more like a lotion. It never gathers in fine lines or creases and makes my skin feel better hydrated throughout the day. It grips makeup without feeling thick or tight. Skin feels flexible and makeup and sunscreen stay in place all day."
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
Lock in your look with the Too Faced Hangover Setting Spray. It's just what you need to set, refresh, and hydrate your makeup. You can even use it as a primer too.
A fan of the spray said, "I really like this stuff I have a job where I'm kinda sweating a lil bit and by the time I get home 10 hours later my makeup is all in place which I've never found in another setting spray 10/10 love this stuff."
Another reviewed, "I have been using this product for several years, I used to travel a lot and wanted to minimize what was in my toiletry bag. I am 54, never been one to "power my nose" in the middle of the day. When I found this, it covered me all day, especially when I lived in the desert."
PEACH & LILY Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum
Peach & Lily's Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum combines 10% lactic acid with 12 natural extracts. According to the brand, this is great to resurface the skin.
A shopper insisted, "If you seek Dewy, Radiant, Brighter skin without the downtime and irritation…this is the product for you. I have always been afraid to use lactic acid because my skin would always get red. I took the chance with this product and am so glad I did. My skin has never looked better! Love love love this product!!! I would definitely recommend."
PEACH & LILY Wild Dew Treatment Essence
Give your skin a dose of hydration and a boost of radiance with this dewy, smoothing essence.
A shopper said, "A staple in my skincare regimen.I started with a travel size of this essence, loved it and ordered the full size. After I used every last drop of the full size, I ordered ANOTHER bottle. This essence is what I use at the start of my morning routine, at the start of my bedtime routine, but also frequently throughout the day. It is a staple in my beauty regimen. I have fair skin and my cheeks go to ruddy very quickly. This essence calms that down, leaving a glowing and dewy look. I also feel that it prepares my face to use the many other lovely P&L products that I now use as second nature in the AM and PM. It comes in a real glass bottle, you get quite a lot of it, and it lasts a fair amount of time even though I use it liberally. Highly recommend."
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty 2022 Product Schedule
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Week 1
Sunday, August 28
- MAC Bullet Lipstick Usually $21, Now $11
- Tarte Shape Tape Cloud CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Usually $39, Now $20
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau de Toilette Usually $58, Now $29
- Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Eau de Toilette Usually $46, Now $23
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Nighttime Serum-in-Cream Usually $84, Now $42
- Philosophy Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Worker+ Line Correcting Moisturizer Overnight Cream Usually $70, Now $35
- Philosophy Hope In A Jar Skin-Resurrection Overnight Power Hydrator Usually $40, Now $20
- L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream Usually $49, Now $25
Monday, August 29
- Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand Usually $29, Now $15
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads Usually $60, Now $30
- Nudestix Baby Nude Skin Kit Usually $45, Now $23
- Nudestix Roses 'N Honey 3-Piece Mini NUDIES Kit Usually $27, Now $14
Tuesday, August 30
- Clinique Eyeliners Usually $22-$23, Now $11-$12
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation Usually $38, Now $19
- Tula So Poreless Deep Exfoliating Scrub Usually $34, Now $17
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser Usually $24, Now $12
- Juvia's Place Lipsticks, Lip Liners, and Lip Glosses Usually $10-$15, Now $5-$8
- BeautyStat Cosmetics Universal C Skin Refiner Usually $85, Now $43
- UOMA Beauty Trippin Smooth Powder Usually $30, Now $15
- Keys Soulcare Sacred Body Oil Usually $25, Now $13
Wednesday, August 31
- Too Faced Fluff & Hold Laminating Brow Usually $25, Now $13
- Too Faced Pomade in a Pencil Brow Shaper & Filler Usually $25, Now $13
- Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel Usually $25, Now $13
- Too Faced Super Fine Brow Detailer Pencil Usually $25, Now $13
- Smashbox X BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector Was $33, Now $16
- Smashbox X BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Was $40, Now $20
- Lashes from Glamnetic, House of Lashes, Lilly Lashes, and Velour Lashes Usually $11-$30, Now $6-$15
Thursday, September 1
- Foreo Luna Mini 3 Usually $179, Now $90
- StriVectin Peptight Tightening & Brightening Face Serum Usually $99, Now $50
- StriVectin Wrinkle Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum Usually $89, Now $45
- Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream Daily Probiotic Moisturizer Usually $54, Now $27
- Clinique Even Better All-Over Concealer + Eraser Usually $29, Now $15
- Crepe Erase Ultra Body Smoothing Trio Usually $65, Now $38
Friday, September 2
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash Usually $52, Now $26
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Usually $102, Now $51
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Happiness Shot, Usually $41, Now $21
- Lancome Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Usually $27, Now $14
- Buxom Power Line Lip Liner Usually $19, Now $10.
Saturday, September 3
- Clarins Total Eye Lift Eye Cream Usually $89, Now $45
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer Usually $25, Now $13
- Glamglow SUPERMUD Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask Usually $60, Now $30
- KVD Beauty Good Apple Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Foundation Balm Usually $40, Now $20
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Week 2
Sunday, September 4
- NARS Afterglow Lip Balm Usually $28, Now $14
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Usually $32, Now $16
- Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Foundation SPF 45 Usually $50, Now $25
- Exuviance Targeted Lip Filler Usually $42, Now $21
- Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour Antiaging Eye Cream Usually $87, Now $44
- Exuviance Lift Volumizing Hyaluronic Acid Face Concentrate Usually $95, Now $48
- Exuviance Wrinkle Smooth Topical Peptide Face Treatment Usually $92, Now $46
Monday, September 5
- Beauty Blender BIO PURE Makeup Sponge Usually $20, Now $10
- Stila Stay All Day Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Usually $22, Now $11
- MAC Magic Extension 5mm Fibre Mascara Usually $26, Now $13
- StriVectin Super-C Spf 30 Vitamin C Moisturizer Usually $69, Now $35
- belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Usually $48, Now $24
Tuesday, September 6
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Usually $25, Now $13
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Day Cream SPF 23 Usually $70, Now $35
- Select Perricone MD products Usually $19-$159, Now $10-$80
- COSRX Lip Sleep Ceramide Lip Butter Sleeping Mask Usually $19, Now $10
Wednesday, September 7
- BareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Usually $37, Now $19
- Lancome Renergie Eye, Night, and Day Creams Usually $80-$130, Now $40-$65
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Day & Night Duo Usually $115, Now $58
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser Usually $28, Now $14
- Exa High Fidelity Foundation Usually $38, Now $19
- Volition Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer Usually $39
- Rituel de Fille Thorn Oil Priming Facial Elixir Usually $68, Now $34
- Volition Hibiscus Unspottable Correcting Oil Usually $49, Now $25
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation Refill Usually $46, Now $23
Thursday, September 8
- Tarte Tartelette Tubing Mascara Usually $24, Now $12
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash Usually $44, Now $22
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant Usually $64, Now $32
- Patchology Eye Gels Usually $35-$60, Now $18-$30
- Mented Cosmetics Lip Gloss Usually $15, Now $8
- Mented Cosmetics Lip Liner Usually $12, Now $6
Friday, September 9
- Tula Clear It Up Acne Clearing and Tone Correcting Gel Usually $38, Now $19
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Highlighters Usually $16-$32, Now $8-$16
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment Usually $56, Now $28
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Serum Usually $75, Now $38
- Morphe Surprise Steal
Saturday, September 10
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+ Usually $44, Now $22
- IT Brushes for Ulta Usually $20-$65, Now $20-$65
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Usually $22, Now $11
- Nudestix Magnetic Luminous Eye Color Usually $26, Now $13
- Nudestix Magnetic Matte Eye Color Usually $26, Now $13
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Week 3
Sunday, September 11
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Usually $33, Now $17
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Usually $21, Now $12
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Dual-Ended Tapered Angled Brow Brush Usually $18, Now $9
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Usually $32, Now $16
- Persona DreamStick Cream Bronzing Multi-Stick Usually $26, Now $13
Monday, September 12
- Too Faced Hangover Pillow Balm Ultra-Hydrating Lip Treatment Usually $26, Now $13
- Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Power Serum Usually $103, Now $52
- Sunday Riley Power Couple Mini Kit Usually $28, Now $14
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture Usually $79, Now $40
- Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil Usually $37, Now $19
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser Usually $34, Now $17
Tuesday, September 13
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and bronzers Usually $29-$30, Now $15
- Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Primer Usually $42, Now $21
- Origins Ginzing Vitamin C & Niacinamide Eye Cream To Brighten And Depuff Usually $37, Now $19
- Beauty Bakerie Face Flour Baking Powder Usually $24, Now $12
- Sacheu Facial Roller Stainless Steel Usually $35, Now $18
- Lorac PRO Palette Artist Edition Meraki Usually $49, Now $25
Wednesday, September 14
- Estee Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Usually $59, Wow $30
- MAC blushes Usually $28-$33, Now $14-$17
- St Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse Usually $44, Now $22
- Kopari Beauty Ultra Restore Body Butter with Hyaluronic Acid Usually $32, Now $16
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner Usually $22, Now $11
Thursday, September 15
- PMD Personal Microderm Pro - Microdermabrasion Tool Usually $199, Now $100
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder Usually $29, Now $15
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Serums Usually $29, Now $15
- Buxom Power-full Plump Lip Balm Usually $19, Now $10
- Buxom Power-full Lip Scrub Usually $19, Now $10
- ZitSticka KILLA Kit Deep Zit Microdart Patch Usually $16, Now $8
- ZitSticka GOO GETTER Surface Zit Hydrocolloid Patch Usually $16, Now $8
- Kinship Self Reflect Probiotic Moisturizing Sunscreen Zinc Oxide SPF 32 Usually $26, Now $13
- Proactiv Skin Smoothing Exfoliator Usually $40, Now $20
- ZitSticka HYPERFADE Dark Spot Microdart Patch Usually $34, Now $17
- Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Facial Cleanser Usually $42, Now $21
- Urban Skin Rx Pro Strength Resurfacing Vitamin C Cleansing Bar Usually $32, Now $16
Friday, September 16
- Clinique High Impact Mascara Usually $23, Now $12
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Usually $23, Now $12
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Radiance Boosting Face Serum with Bifidus Prebiotic Usually $52, Now $26
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Wrinkle & Dark Circle Eye Cream Usually $69, Now $35
- Benefit Cosmetics Surprise Steal
Saturday, September 17
- Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit Usually $32, Now $16
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer Usually $27, Now $14
- Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray Usually $36, Now $18
- Peach & Lily Power Cocktail Lactic Acid Repair Serum Usually $49, Now $25
- Peach & Lily Wild Dew Treatment Essence Usually $39, Now $20
- r.e.m. beauty At The Borderline Eyeliner Marker Usually $19, Now $10
- r.e.m. beauty At The Borderline Kohl Eyeliner Pencil Usually $17, Now $9
- Yves Saint Laurent Surprise Steal
If you're looking for more great beauty picks, check out this Peter Thomas Roth deal. You can get $126 worth of products for just $29.
—Originally published August 28, 2022 at 9:14 AM PT.