We independently selected these deals and products because we love them, and we think you might like them at these prices. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchase something through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!. Prices are accurate as of publish time.
At this point, we need to realize that almost every trend comes back in style eventually. Case in point, cargo pants are everywhere these days. Just take a look at all your favorite celebs rocking the retro-looking trend. Rihanna has been spotted in camo cargos a few times in recent months. Addison Rae wore camouflage cargo pants too.
Kim Kardashian sported a metallic silver pair in New York City while she hung out with Pete Davidson. Meanwhile, her sister Khloe Kardashian went for a neutral look. Charli D'Amelio wore a bold pair of bright pink cargo pants for a performance. Dua Lipa recently opted for some red cargos.
Ciara proved that cargo pants can be loungewear with a super cozy pair. Bella Hadid took a unique route opting for a cargo skirt instead of pants. And, of course, there's the classic black look, which Hailey Bieber proved will never go out of style. Olivia Rodrigo wore her Edikted black cargos for a day at Disney.
Whether you prefer neutrals or love to rock bold colors, there's a pair of cargo pants for you from your traditional styles to loungewear to leather options. If you want to get in on the trend, we rounded up some fashionable selections to narrow down your shopping that we'll be wearing all summer long.
Pink Cargo Pants
Don't abandon your signature color. There are plenty of on-trend pink-hued cargos to shop.
Arctix Womens Snow Sports Insulated Cargo Pants
These cargos are fashionable and functional. If you're an outdoor girl, these give you the insulation you need, keeping you warm in temperatures as cold as -20°. These are available in 20 colors in short, tall, and standard heights. These cargos have 5,900+ 5-star Amazon reviews.
Athleta Vienna Cargo Pant
These will become your new favorite pants for work, travel, and everything in between. They're made from a recycled, stretchy fabric that feels soft and looks sleek. The pants have six pockets, so you can store all your essentials when you're on-the-go. These also come in brass yellow and black.
Black Faux Leather Cargo Pants
Black leather pants are always a good idea. Black leather pants with pockets are even better.
Cargo pants with a drawstring bring all of our favorite trends together. We get the comfort of sweats and the function of cargos.
Good American Shine Boyfriend Cargo
These are not your standard joggers. They are lined with mesh fabric for breathability and they're made from a gorgeous fabric with a slight shine. Dress them up or dress them down, you'll always look chic. This pair from Khloe Kardashian's brand Good American is perfect for the celeb-worn chocolate brown trend, but these joggers also come in other colors.
From camo looks to olive green pants, green is such a staple color for cargo pants.
Black pants are always a great addition to your wardrobe, especially when there are pockets on pockets.
Neutral Cargo Pants
Tan, khaki, and brown cargo pants are a solid investment for your wardrobe. They pair so well with tops and jackets that you already have.
Go for the bold, vibrant, bright colors if you want to stand out in your cargos.
If you're looking for more celebrity-inspired shopping, here are some of our recent trend roundups:
- Body, Phone, & Sunglass Chains: Rock the Celebrity Trend for as Low as $5
- How To Wear the Coastal Grandmother Trend TikTok Is Obsessed With
- 40 Under $100 Ways To Wear All-Leather Outfits Like Rihanna, Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, & More Celebs
- Rihanna, Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, Bella Hadid, Sophie Turner & More Stars Prove Vans Are Always a Trend
- Bare It All With the Celeb-Approved Sheer Clothing Trend
- It Girls Jennifer Lopez, Hailey Bieber, Kylie Jenner, & Bella Hadid Prove Nike Air Force 1's Are Timeless
- 28 Ways to Wear the Pearlcore Trend Like Hailey Bieber, Dua Lipa, Kerry Washington & More Celebs
- 23 Ways To Wear The Chocolate Brown Trend Like Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande, Ciara & More Stars
- Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber & More Stars Prove UGG Mini Boots Are Here to Stay
- 21 Ways To Wear The Velvet Trend Like Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow & More Celebs
—Originally published Feb 25, 2022 at 1:27 PM PT.