• Lady Gaga's latest video for "Paparazzi" is evocative, satirical, sexy and long, but go ahead and give it a gander. It's worth a watch. Then cleanse yourself with something a little more bubbly (and not bubble suity) by listening to the Jonas Brothers' latest.
• Here's something you should all know: The Hogans do not know best. They are much ado about mudslinging and drama, Brooke's boob jobs, Linda's drug use and the Hulk's boa-wearing.
• Benji and Joel Madden were apparently born Benji and Joel Combs, which might make them related to Sean "Diddy" Combs or something. Do you think that's why they legally changed their names?
• Kiefer Sutherland may be keeping his head to himself in the latest issue of British Elle, but not his thoughts on ex-fiancée Julia Roberts.
• Just in case you've been hiding under a rock and missed the gazillion Gosselin tidbits of Jon & Kate Plus 8 news we've been posting for the past few weeks, don't miss our Jon & Kate Twisted Fate special, airing tonight on E! at 10:30 ET/PT.
• Dear Jesse McCartney: Chocolate milk? Really?! Love, Rise 'n' Shine
When you look at Big Pic, have you ever wanted to be a pen so badly?