The two-hour series finale of Prison Break airs Friday, May 15 on Fox, but we just got a copy of the episode and couldn't hold our excitement. A certain mystery guest is making a very important appearance in the finale, so important, everyone's lives depend on it.
Said guest may not have been a fan favorite at the time, but fans sure love this person now. By promise of death, we cannot tell you who returns. But suffice it to say that you'll be shocked because this person has been pretty dead for a while now.
This mystery person is not the only familiar face who returns though. Rockmond Dunbar, Amaury Nolasco and Danay Garcia also come back, along with a new FBI agent named Chris Franco, played by über-creepy Ethan Rom of Lost (aka William Mapother).
Now, we know what you're thinking: Tell us who the mystery person is! Sorry, we can't. But there are more important things happening in the finale you should be wondering about. Like, say, will Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) survive?
That is the one question we can't possibly answer because that would take all the
heartbreak fun out of the finale! Here are 10 things we can tease though:
- Someone takes a bullet to the chest.
- Someone has a very new girlfriend.
- A man dies.
- A woman dies.
- Two women are held hostage.
- Someone ends up a vegetable, and we're not talking about the yummy, delicious kind.
- Someone goes back to Fox River State Penitentiary.
- Someone ends up in the electric chair.
- Two nemeses have very similar fates.
- Sarah is very dangerous with a gun (see above).
There will be more teases coming in Monday's Spoiler Chat, but for now, it's time for you to put your thinking caps on and hit the comments with your guesses on who the mystery person is and which characters are a part of the 10 teases.