• John Krasinski's new ad for Coke is convincing of the following things: (a) he's cute, (b) he's maybe a little boring, (c) he uses clichés when he's not being funny, (d) he doesn't like Coke (he never takes a sip!).
• John Mayer kisses random girls on the street to prove that saying he doesn't have a girlfriend means he doesn't have a girlfriend. One thing is for certain: Rolling Stone magazine is not his girlfriend.
• Time for Jessica Alba to go back to driver's ed!
• If Bradley Cooper wants to up his star status or make out with an Olsen or whatever, that's fine, but he needs to buy some new clothes.
• Mandy Moore uses
candy therapy hypnosis to help her with stage fright.
• Dear New Yorkers: It's like Christmas in July—Robert Pattinson is coming to town this summer! Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Miley Cyrus is all '70s flower power in the Big Picture gallery.