• Set your iCal alerts—Jessica Simpson’s highly anticipated country album is set for release this Sept. 9. Yee-haw!
• It only took Christie Brinkley four marriages to declare, "I'm not going to marry again.”
• Source tells Page Six Jamie Lynn Spears "only has Diet Coke in the house. How redneck is that?" Actually, not at all. You better watch it, Source, that's our favorite soda.
• Vintage Madonna "Rock the Vote" ad pitted against the new Christina Aguilera one really makes us miss the old Madonna, before all the weird scandals with baseball players.
• Dear HBO: The Sex and the City movie made a lot of money, so naturally you're all about a sequel. But don't do it—this will not be good for anyone.