The talkshow host had a couple glasses of wine during a dinner party and ended up tripping over the front steps into her home. The result? She had to go to the hospital for dislocating her finger.
Jamie Lynn Spears' 8-year-old daughter was driving an ATV when she accidentally flipped it into a pond near their Louisiana home, leaving her submerged under water for minutes. She was hospitalized for several days.
In 2015, the singer was performing at the Plaza de Toros de Playa in Tijuana, Mexico, as part of his Sex and Love world tour when a drone used to capture photos hovered near him. He grabbed it and some of his fingers were sliced, leaving him a bloody mess.
The actor suffered a horrible accident while filming The Eagle several years ago. They filmed in Scotland and had to do some scenes in a freezing river, so a crewmember suggested pouring hot water in his wetsuit to help get through it. However, someone accidentally handed him one of the boiling bottles of water that ended up leaving his penis completely burned and skinless. "I'm peeing and my shriveled burnt penis…I was like, 'Why God?! Why did you do this to me?'" Tatum recalled of the rough time.
The Tonight Show host almost lost his finger after he tripped and fell in his own home. He tried catching himself on the counter and his ring got stuck on the way down, pulling his finger out. He described it as "ring avulsion," and it kept him in the hospital for 10 days to prevent from having to get it amputated.
The former 90210 star tripped and fell at the Japanese restaurant Benihana, burning her right arm on one of the Hibachi grills. She ended up suing the restaurant after reportedly undergoing skin grafts from the injury.
The actor was paralyzed for four days after he fell from a three-story building when he was 21-years-old. He had been climbing a rooftop terrace with friends when the drainpipe he was scaling collapsed. The fall broke several vertebrae in his back.
The actor played Achilles in the 2004 film, Troy. Oddly enough, he injured his Achilles tendon on-set, which postponed filming for months.