It's the event pop culture fans have been waiting for!
The 2018 Emmys are finally here meaning your favorite stars from the small screen are coming together to celebrate the best shows of the past year.
With so many famous faces headed inside the Microsoft Theater, there's bound to be surprise reunions, new friendships and a whole lot of fun that's not captured on camera. Fortunately for you, we will be bringing you all of the exclusive behind-the-scenes details from inside the ceremony.
Curious to know who was talking to who during commercial breaks? We'll be able to help. Want to know who couldn't stop laughing at Colin Jost and Michael Che's jokes? We got you covered.
And as we've learned from past shows, anything can happen when things are live! Scroll down for all the inside details.
1. According to a source, Tracy Morgan was able to call Bobby Brown and put him on the phone with Millie Bobby Brown before showtime in the Lindt Chocolate Lounge. Talk about a unique introduction!
2. When stepping foot into the Microsoft Theater, Hollywood's hottest couples couldn't help but show some PDA. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend and Heidi Klum with boyfriend Tom Kaulitz walked in holding hands. And in a rare public appearance, Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons were seen holding hands as they found their way to their seats.
3. Before the show officially began, HGTV's Property Brothers Jonathan and Drew Scott were chatting away with Saturday Night Live star Leslie Jones.
4. William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman ran into Sarah Paulson, They quickly embraced with a hug and looked so excited to see each other.
5. At one point in the show, Ricky Martin decided to dance in the aisles. Everyone around him loved it and were laughing along.
6. Kirsten and Jesse stood up during a commercial and the actress was endearingly fixing his lapel. Gotta look your best, right?
7. When Darren Criss picked up his big win, Ricky Martin and Edgar Ramirez were seen jumping up and down and going crazy for their co-star.
8. After Glenn Weiss won an Emmy—and proposed to his girlfriend onstage—the whole entire crowd went crazy. Sarah Paulson was seen jumping up and down while Leslie Jones moved to the aisle with her hands up screaming. The actress also began recording the whole thing on her phone.
9. Benedict Cumberbatch was overheard telling Sarah Paulson on the red carpet about how he and his wife watched her play Marcia Clark on the FX show American Crime Story. Sarah thanked them and said how a role that good has not come along since.
10. Jessica Biel was really excited when she spotted Tiffany Haddish on the red carpet. With Justin Timberlake by her side, the Sinner star started chanting, "She emailed me back! She emailed me back! She emailed me back." We're crossing fingers these three are going to stay in touch for months to come!
11. The Queer Eye cast stopped by the Backstage Creation Giving Suite to show their support for the Television Academy Foundation. They were also able to pick up a few items including XMI wireless ear buds and Zenni sunglasses.
12. The Duffer Brothers took Millie Bobby Brown and Caleb McLaughlin over to meet Donald Glover. Caleb was really really excited to meet him and shook his hand with excitement. Mille appeared a little more shy, but was more than happy to shake hands. They walked away with huge smiles on their faces.
13. Party in VIP! Heidi Klum, Tom Kaulitz, Zac Posen and Joey King were spotted chatting about where they're going after the show. They were all laughing together and having a fun conversation.
14. Leslie Jones walked out of the theater holding her shoes while an assistant behind her held a clutch and a pair of Uggs slippers.
15. Low-key couple Fred Armisen and Natasha Lyonne were spotted getting cozy all night, often linking arms while trying to navigate crowded aisles. One person they did not appear to run into was Fred's ex Elisabeth Moss, who appeared to be in a great mood and accompanied by a male friend.
16. Bill Hader was hysterically laughing—like screaming laughing—at Will Ferrell when he was on stage to present. Earlier in the evening, Bill was also spotted taking a selfie with Barry co-star Henry Winkler.
17. Emmy night was family night for some Hollywood stars! Laura Dern was accompanied by her son, Jeffrey Wright brought his daughter and Laurie Metcalf was also accompanied by her daughter.
18. Couples who drink together stay together! Javier Bardem and Penélope Cruz were taking sips of a dark cocktail throughout the night. Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons also indulged with a few cocktails, the empty cups of which they stashed under their front-row seats. Madelaine Petsch's partner Travis Mills politely held her drink while she hit the ladies room before the telecast began.
19. Sarah Paulson enjoyed a mid-show snack and wiped the crumbs off her hands in the floor of the aisle. A girl's gotta eat!
20. Justin Timberlake was overheard making a joke to which Jessica Biel replied, "F--k You" and laughed! Later on, as Justin and Jessica got up to walk out of the theater into the VIP area, Justin stopped to shake John Legend's hand as they passed by.
21. A packed Lindt Chocolate Lounge of ladies including Taraji P. Henson, Tiffany Haddish, Samira Wiley, Jessica Biel and Gina Rodriguez went bonkers when Regina King won her Emmy award.
—Reporting by Holly Passalaqua, Alli Rosenbloom and Amanda Williams
(Originally published Monday, September 17, 2018 at 5:00 a.m. PST)