What a weekend!
There was Katy Perry's big day (after Russell Brand's bust), Paris Hilton's plea deal and Lindsay Lohan's Twitter apologia—and that doesn't even begin to cover everything...
• Paris Hilton avoided a sentence for a recent bust by agreeing to plea to misdemeanor drug possession and obstructing an officer.
• Randy Quaid and wife Evi weren't so lucky though. The twosome landed behind bars Saturday charged with felony burglary after being found at a guest house they claimed to own.
• Raising Sextuplets patriarch Brian Masche landed in hot water when he was arrested for allegedly making threats and resisting arrest last week.
• Mariah Carey announced the launch of her signature lifestyle collection, which will include jewelry, footwear and a limited-edition version of her fragrance Luscious Pink.
• Ricki Lake and her two sons escaped a fire in her Malibu rental home Saturday morning that reportedly sparked while she tried to refuel a portable heater.
Take a stroll through our mug-shot mania gallery to check out other celebrities who've landed in trouble with the law.