UPDATE: Nina Dobrev is on the road to recovery after suffering a severe allergic reaction. Hours after the actress was accompanied by Julianne Hough at the emergency room, the actress took to Instagram Stories with an update on her health.
"It's pretty routine/has happened to me quite a few times because I have a lot of allergies," Nina wrote. "Depending on the severity I sometimes go into anaphylactic shock as a result."
She thanked her BFF for her support, adding, "But Jules was with me and the doctors at Cedars were AMAZING so back at home now, and I'm OK."
That's what friends are for!
Nina Dobrev found herself in the emergency room over the weekend, and Julianne Hough was right there by her side throughout her stay. On Sunday night, Hough took to her Instagram Story to share a series of videos from the emergency room, asking her followers to guess who she was there with.
"Well, this is my night at the emergency room, on a Sunday night with...guess who!" Hough said in her first Instagram Story video.
The America's Got Talent judge captioned the post, "Who would I be at the Emergency Room with on a Sunday night?! Thank God I went to visit this little sheesh!"